Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Assembling the family(all divine must post)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:30 am

avatar

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I hope you know what you are doing, I wish for you to come home safely or if you dont I and the girls will not be able to call this empire home without their father and my husband here."She commented placing one hand on his shoulder looking into his eyes "Plus elyse has grown us to you...I don't know what to tell her if your gone"She commented before walking to the throne he had for her before she took a seat watching him holding elyse

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#12Guest 

on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:46 am

avatar

Guest
I have my left eye closed so not to scare anyone with the black lightning in it as i listen to what is said i wait for a lull then i say in a quiet but reaching tone. "Me i could care less were we are but there are some memories best left laying in the past for you don't know what they hold. As for me i just don't feel like all the work there would be to restore my good name and i fear that there has been to much change in me for me to feel normal there but if we head back i will return as well. i stay where the family is."

#13Guest 

on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 pm

avatar

Guest
I simply wish to make a legion vast enough to hold back and destroy any fool brave enough to attack us. I only want to protect you and the family. No longer will we worry about outside threats as we have been. The key to that legion rests,within the box that Kieran now holds! I say while raising from my throne and walking down the stairs towards kierans seat stopping,above him looking at the box. Lifting my head slowly Would you like to see? I ask

#14Guest 

on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:03 pm

avatar

Guest
Aki was meditating, in deep thought as to what it is that could help bring the divine back to their rightful place with in the SS. Deep within her own mind she felt the presence of a butterfly, normally she would come or of meditation to take the message however she knew what it was about. Standing up she used shunpo, going at great speeds to reach the castle, finally she traced the doors, pausing for a moment she thought briefly before she used shunpo to enter the room and take a seat at the table next to the queen she looked around, "Yes please show us what is in the box, show us what it is that can take back the SS form the corrupted" she said as she sat there waiting for Taz to reveal what was in the box

#15Sponsored content 


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum