Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:23 pm

In the castle of the Divine,my reiatsu can be felt pulsing steady and powerful like the beat of a song. I am shaping the castle again but only one area this time to not cause a panic like last time. A large room is formed growing many large chairs and tables in front of each one. Then on the front wall a large throne grows flanked by two smaller thrones. my stark white hair blows back as I shape the castle. The light within me erupts out and finishes the shaping. Two large banners sporting the symbol of the lord marshal fall down from the walls.

Sitting on the large throne I summon,scream butterflys and whisper the message to themGet everyone now. Tell them to follow you here as the butterflys go off to find the family members I sit back placing my hand on a large black stone box on the arm of my throne

#2Guest 

on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm

I am on the roof of the castle looking over the valley thinking of the past and all that has happen to me and my friends and i wonder if it was just chance or some other power guiding us even all the way back then. i just shake my head and matter. "It no use thinking of things that are already set and done. i just need to learn from the mistakes." with that said a scream butterfly finds me i lift up a finger for it to land on as it delivers it message i just smile and stand up and let the scream butterfly go it own way and with the swish of shunpo i stand in front of the door to the room that taz said about in his message. i push it open and walk down till i am in front of taz my cloak flowing and it is with out the sleeves to show off the blood oath tattoo on my arm, two locks of hair longer then the others as well as different in colour frame my left eye that as well is different to what it was. the locks of hair are of two colours one is ice white while the other is lightning yellow. my left eye is filled with black lightning and has a tattoo around it of a dragon and tiger chasing one another with a bolt of lightning that goes though that starts at my hairline and ends at my jaw i then say. "My lord you called, and by the looks of this room it a meeting you want so where is my seat my lord, if i may ask?"

#3Guest 

on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:32 am

To my right side where you have always been my friend I say to kieran while motioning my hand to the smaller throne to the right and down a level from my own.Great things for the empire rests within this box. I intrust it to you now to protect and insure no one opens this box but me. I say while handing the black stone box to kieran.

I then turn and slowly walk to and then sit on my throne

on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya was taking care of elyse occupying her as she was also watching annamaria and amelia having some 'girl time as amelia called it. Amaya looked towards a butterfly getting the message "As he wishes...Come on girls...we must attend our lords meeting.'She commented gently standing up. she adjusted her kimono. She wasn't called the red queen for nothing. that and gold tones looked great with her white hair and one red eye as the other was white.

She adjusted elyse in her arms as she held amelia's hand.

"Um...can we wait for joshua?"Asked Annamaria
"He will be there I promise Anna."Said Amaya as Annamaria followed. Amaya took amelia to her seat and anna's to hers before Amaya took her seat to the left of her husband as that waas the side the wife was always to be on to be the most trusted of the females. she had elyse in her lap, since elyse really didn't have much of a place or ranking other then amaya's second adopted daughter

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:49 am

Mizuko was sitting in her room in the castle. She was resting peacefully there in the room, wondering if anything would happen today. She began to think of trying to find out what Gust was up to when she saw the butterfly enter the room. She held out her hand for it to land on. Once she recived the message she followed the butterlfy over to the door. She walked into the room and looked around. Unsure of just where to sit she took a seat towards the back of the room. she remained quiet as she sat, wondering what the meeting was all about.

View user profile
#6Guest 

on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:04 am

"Yes m'lord but the story of Pandora's box comes to mind." i say as i get the box and then take my seat to the right of taz i then ask. "So what this meeting about?" and i nod as the other enter into the room as i keep one hand on the black stone box that on the right arm of the throne.

#7Guest 

on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:32 am

Today is about attaining our goal or coming one step ever closer to the end game of our little exile. Today,we forge the sword which with but a single stroke will remove the head of the dragon which is Soul Society I say to all assembledand it rests within that black box right there. I say tapping one of the claws on the boxes surface a hard stony sound can be heard like marble. Slowly the black fur cape of my divine armor bellows out behind me as I smileToday is the day we..........fight back I add

on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"We are fighting back...Do you feel we have enough allies to make it through this to free the society from the corruption that befell upon it...I hope the divine protect this conquest and make us victorious and bring back tp our once glorious home."Commented Amaya watching Tazuma. She can't help but worry. She use to be able to hide the worry easily but ever since colbolt's torture took hold. Now she wasn't so dark and coled in her ways since she didn't have all that pressure of having to keep the men in line and making sure they knew who their captain was. She rubbed her white eye as her red eye looked around

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#9Guest 

on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Sensing Amaya's worry,i shunpo but with a burst of light to her. Holding onto her slim frame with my hands looking into her eyesWith what I have in works we will be fine my love. I say to her.

Then while holding onto her hand I walk amaya to her throne by my side.

#10Guest 

on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:42 pm

"This is all fine and dandy, but is it really nessessary" Joshua asked from a corner of the room, which is where he preffered to be"In all honesty, we have decent life here and the only bad thing that's happened has been Amelia's kidnapping. Otherwise we live a very decent life. Also I aint really in the mood for becoming a shinigami again. I like living life my way."

Amelia winced when Joshua brought up her kidnapping and put a hand on her head as it began to hurt. She for one would like to go back to Soul Society and live out the rest of her life peacefull with her mother and sisters

Jack was on Tazuma's shoulder as always
"We going to play games Tazzy?" she asked, excited

Elyse naturally said nothing and just sat in Amaya's lap, playing with her teddy bear

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum