Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Winds Of Change

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Aki was meditating, out in the middle of a quite forest, in a floating sphere of ice and fire as not one vision appeared in her head. The first vision was that of the lord fighting with a being of light, and at first it she was unsure as to who it was that won the fight, all she could see was a raging battle of light then suddenly complete darkness. Her eyes shot open as she dispelled the sphere, here hair had changed from a solid icy blue, to a fiery red with icy blue tips and highlights.

Using her shunpo she went to the tops of the trees where she looked into the distance. Unsure as to what it was she was looking at she used sprinted off in to the direction of the others, using shunpo to cover more ground. As she approached the others she had seen that her Lord was fine, however he was changed into a new person "My Lord, I am glad to see that you are alright, I feared the worse had happened. My visions have become more frequent here recently, I am unsure as to what it is that could cause this. " She said as she knelt down before her Lord showing her respect to him "Would you know as to why..." she began to say before she grabbed her head as if something was trying to break free from her mind. Her eyes shot open and from them radiated a pure white divine light. Her arms went to her side as she began to float into the air.

As she continued to float into the air, her eyes returned to normal as she fell to the ground, landing on her back, as she laid motionless as if unconscious.

#12Guest 

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 pm

( thats fine with me, would you like to create another thread for it? Or just do it on here?)

Durza was not sure what to do, this was all something entirally new and terrifying to him. However he could not disobey a direct order from the Lord Marshal, so being a good soilder he accepted the offer graciously. As Durza watched the world go dark as his eyes were covered he witnessed something. It felt like his body was drifting away, it was a soothing experience the likes of which he had never experienced before. A small smiled escaped his face as he felt his soul slowly drift to the unknown realm, a place were anything could be possible if only for a moment.

Durza's body fell to the floor as he fell unconcious, but what looked liked a man in a deep sleep was actually a great journey to the divine realm. Durza shielded his eyes from the bliding light that guided him towards the destined meeting. He didn't know where he was going but the feeling he could only discribe as like being a child again.

His feet slowly landed on a surface, however where there should have been ground there was nothing, just an endless white abyss. if there was any ground it must be invisible, Durza then felt a tug on his very soul, he felt the need to follow the sensation and he did, he followed the pull for a while until he came to an area, there were two figures in the distance, one was taller than the other and they seemed to be holding hands. They slowly walked towards Durza, he did not feel the need to attack because the figures felt familiar, they meant no harm and he knew that. He did not know how but it seemed to make sense, as the figures got closer he could finally make out the features of each, the tallest one was a woman and next to her was a child. The woman he knew, how could he forget, he plagued his past and was the reason of his existance "Anna..." Durza's voice broke and his eyes began to water, after so long he had found her, and right next to her was a boy "Connor?" it couldn't he him, Connor had died before he had even seen the light of the world, but in this world you never knew how souls interacted. Durza smiled and walked towards them extending his arms to embrace the fated meeting.

#13Guest 

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm

[ do it here that's fine]

#14Guest 

on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Durza could not believe what was happening, for so long he was searching for her, for a way into the Soul Society so he could save his fated love. He held her hard and cried into her hair "this cannot be ture, truly a miracle has been blessed upon me, Anna you must come home with me." He pulled her back and looked into her eyes, she was beautiful, just liked he remembered, she seemed younger, somehow the light made her a youth beyond her years, the power of the light of immortality shined through her. And Connor, Durza had never seen his child because of the cruel fate that was thrust upon him. Somehow in this realm he had grown aged as a child, it was like the Divine wanted Druza to have this peace.

"I am so happy to finally see you, and to meet you Connor Kell, I am Durza Kell, I'm you're father and I have wanted to meet you for a very long time" Durza knelt down and opened his arms, the little boys eyes lit up and he ran to his father screaming daddy. Durzza grabed the child and luaghed spinning the boy around, he had not been this happy in centuries.

#15Guest 

on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:42 am

I can feel Durza slip into the world of light. I remain connecting him to this plane. I know he is happy because I can feel his happiness eminating through. Looking to kieranThe test will see your true strength old friend.that I promice I say motioning for kieran to check on Aki as she now is floating

#16Guest 

on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 am

On hearing taz answer I just smile a devilish smile and I go to check aki as he motion for me to do so. I checked her pluse by placing two fingers on where a vein is on her neck it was steady and strong and she still breathing so I turn to taz and say. "well it looks like she fainted from what ever happened but she fine. So my true strength you say Hmmm I would like to see that taz. I am ready as I ever be for this test!" I step back giving aki space as I take a ready stance looking at taz.

#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum