Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

#61Guest 

on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 pm

I watch the battle for a few more seconds then i say. "Dam i can not wait i am going to jump right in now the itch has to be starched right now!" with that i push off the stand making a carter under neath me as i jump into the battle with a front flip gathering my lightning reiatsu around my as i land i let it go in a pulse like wave of lightning. i then look up as my divine cloak slowly turns into the armour of the harbinger of conquest with out the helm. i then draw my zan with one hand and my soul splinter in the other it lengthens just enough to be easily handle with one hand i just smile a grim smile as i say. "Mind if i butt in?" then i slash my zan at Aki releasing a massive kenatsu made of lightning.
(OOC:Aki fine with me jumping in.)

#62Guest 

on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm

OOC: It's fine with me, I want to try more things with her, this will give me the chance.

#63Guest 

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 am

Joshua smirked and said nothing until Keiran jumped in. At that he got annoyed
"Kieran" he said, his tone a tad bit annoyed"I was rather hoping to keep this fight as a one-on-one battle, as much as Aki would prefer it to ber her against multiple people. Do you think that could let me finish first, or are you that eager to make it two-on-one against you, so that i can resume the battle I started and would like to finish?"

#64Guest 

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Aki held out her hand as she whispered under her breath, sending out a wave of ice directed only at Kieran, suppressing his attack with it. Releasing her shunko, she felt moderately drained. Looking around she was unsure if she should use this next move now, or prolong it, and wait for when the time is right. Looking over at Josh she stood ready for his attack, as she watched Kieran for his. She knew she would have to act quickly if things went south, and she knew that she would have to use something she hadn't used sense she found out what it caused. She stood there waiting for the next move.

#65Guest 

on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:25 pm

"heh josh have you ever had a itch that you just had to itch? well for me i got a itch like that but the only way to itch it is to battle and really you are two kind a free for all just for little old me. you shouldn't have. i would of said if i wanted to but that just not my thing any way you said that you wanted to test out your zan new form limits right? well i am killing two birds with one stone with me in here it ups the fun and mayhem. and really i need to test out my zan's new form as well and this is the best way." i say to josh as i slice though the ice wave attack that Aki use to dispelled my Kenatsu with out looking. i then smirk and then jump backwards putting away the soul splinter then i quickly fire off two wordless hudou #4s one at Aki and one at josh knowing that they be able to dodge them with out to much trouble. i use the time to let my vizard mask form in a flash of lightning and forming my black lightning cero knowing well enough that they are strong enough to lice if hit by it directly. i then aim it at Aki and fire it off all the while keeping a look out with my hyper electrical sense i have with my mask on.

#66Guest 

on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 am

Joshua easily dodged the hado with no problem, it was almost to easy. He then noticed Keiran don hiw hollow mask and charge something for a second before firing it at Aki. Joshua quickly used his Zanpaktou's abilities to summon a wall of lunar runes in front of her, blocking the attack but cracks appeared in the wall. Another hit would knock it down

"To answer your question Kieran, yes i am familiar with that ith, but these days i tend to ignore it" he said"Now, since you've rudely interupted my spar, I'm going to take you out the rough way"

In Amaya's arms, Elyse tugged on her mother's shirt. She had started shaking a few minutes ago out of fright and seemed rather scared.

#67Guest 

on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 am

Aki dodged the hado, as she appeared to jump right in the way of the cero, however a wall of lunar runes blocked the attack and watched at the attack cracked the wall. Using this to her advantage she jumped up into the air high above the wall as she created balls of hallow ice, each one filled with dormant reishi. Each ball she crafted was special, each one contained something that she loved to use against someone.

The first ball would explode on contact igniting the reishi and causing moderate burn wounds, the second would engulf the person in ice blinding them momentarily, the third one would explode sending out massive amounts of ice shards in the direction of the one who it was meant for causing moderate stab wounds. The fourth one would engulf the person and drag them underneath the icy battle field keeping them at bay for a few moments, the one being held would still be able to breath however they would be bound.

Aki launched two of the balls at Josh and two of them at Kieran, which ones she wasn't about to say however she knew that Josh would be able to handle anyone thrown at him. Looking over at everyone she decided that it was time to take everything to a higher level, raising her hands once again she casted another wave of ice, however it appeared as if it was just building up creating a wall of ice. As the wall reached 30 meters high and 30 meters wide and 10 meters in depth Aki slammed her hands together sending out a shock wave of energy releasing the wall of ice, however the wall did not rage forward. It appeared to come to Aki as it created a massive sphere of ice, 40 meters deep and about 25 meters in diameter.

She kept the sphere in a moving direction throwing anyone off that would attempt to look inside and figure out where it was she is. While within the dome she began to twirl her Shakujo around creating a symbol on the ground at her feet, she began to charge up for an attack. Or was it something that would turn the tides of battle.

#68Guest 

on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:10 pm

I just smiled at joshua's words even though my mask hides most of it. i then lift up my free hand to give a little come on movement with it i then see the balls of ice heading my way i reacted by grabbing the soul splitter again and thursting it towards the balls along with a surge of reiatsu that released a soul blast made out of pure black lightning that hit the two ice balls dead on. i then let my mask go letting it turn into reishi as i do two things one was to turn my cloak into the harbinger of conquest Armour then i grip my zan in a two hand grip as i say. "Strike them Rai Ryuu!" as the reiatsu surges up around me making a localize lightning storm my zan turns into two shapes that slowly turn out to be two gunblades that are two pistols that have a good length energy blade at the end of the barrels. "Now lets see how you fair against Rai Ryuu. and lets make it good for the people watching!!" i say in a voice that reaches without yelling. then i cross my arms with the guns side on (Think dente from Devil may Cry). then i fire two quick shots from each gun and they are of the glowing ball sort this is the Double Tap move that will home in on a target with two of the shoots in the shadow of the other two making it harder to doge all the shoots from two sides of the target in a pincer type move. i aimed the move at josh to give me a little bit of time to deal with Aki move. for that i fire about 50 shots that are mini bolts of lightning around the ice sphere that Aki made the shots hang in the air i then quietly say. "Dischage" and the bolts explode into little shrapnel lightning fragments that are all around the sphere that then moves in at a fast rate all at once making it very hard to dodge all of the attack.

#69Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum