Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Family Sparring [OPEN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

#51Guest 

on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:30 am

Aki watched as Josh went flying into the air, she knew now she would have the upper hand as she used her shunpo to close to him, she drew her sword and began to swing at him 6 times, each one aimed for another part of his body, using the blunt side, trying not to cause to may wounds. She then used her shunpo again getting around to the other side as she attempted to kick him in his stomach to send him back down into the icy battle field. Before using shunpo one last time to land on the field as she transcended her shiki into her released form.

It took the shape of a Shakujo, a traditional monk staff, on the top was a sharp point almost like a spear and the staff contained 8 dangling rings, one large circle with two smaller circles on the top of the larger circle. Aki stood there as she waited for Josh's next move.

#52Guest 

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:23 am

Joshua was able to just barely block all of Aki's swings at him but her kick landed squarely in the stomach and sent him flying

~~are we on a rollercoaster or something~~

~~Shut up fraqu... is that her shikai?~~ joshua thought before stoppig himself in mid-air, taking a few deep breathes, holing his stomach with his free hand
"You know... I hated it when Mizuko used that technique. I hate it even more now that you're the one using it" he said

#53Guest 

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:21 am

Aki looked at Josh as she pondered what her. Next move would be, however she knew it would have to be good, otherwise she may have to resign from the fight "And what technique would that be" she asked as she stood ready for his next move

#54Guest 

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:23 am

"Shunko" Joshua said"It falls well within my abilities to disipate but it's damn speed makes that hard. Still, it seems like you've only just started taking the fight seriously" he gave her an annoyed look"You should've done that frm the beginning. I might've ben playing defence this entire time but I might have to change tatics soon. A gaurdian has to play both the sword and the sheild after all"

#55Guest 

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 pm

"Well if that is how you feel, than please by all means play the sword" Aki says with a smile on her face as she placed her staff in both hands, slowly moving her hands in a more defense stance, standing ready for Josh's next move.

#56Guest 

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Watching the battle unfold I can feel my blood boil with the desire to do battle. Im sure Kieran could feel it due to our oath connection and amaya being so close to me she could likely feel my urge as well

Looking over to kieranshe wants a challange.....give her one. I say while handing a small bottle to kieran he would know what,it is im sure as it was not the first,time he had held the sake before. Turning to amayaYou know you never taught me shunko yet my dear I say to amaya in her ear

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya giggled "you never asked honey and I an teach you one of the only kidos that can defeat Shunko. I didn't think you wanted to learn an asasination technique...though I taught Amelia so she could use it as a last resort."She commented to tazuma giggling. She loved when he whispered in her ear since his breath tickled her skin.

She smiled leaning against him "You know...in a way we have three daughters but no sons."She commented "we have amelia, elyse and I consider Jack a daughter. Along with annamaria as a somewhat daughter even though she is my sister."She said happily

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#58Guest 

on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:07 pm

"Oh i will my lord it will give me the chance to test out my new zanpakuto form rai ryuu" i say while smiling and i nod my head as taz gives me the bottle of sake. "Heh your famous battle sake i take it? if it is then it will come in handy indeed." i also feel the battle lust that taz is feeling and say. "well now you are getting hot are you and it seems that i may have to jump in soon. for i am starting to itch for a spar."

#59Guest 

on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Joshua smirked before vanish and appearing behind Aki, throwing two quick thrust at heer right arm and leg. if she was hit she wouldn't just get bruised as one expected from a sakabato. instead she would be cut, as if by a normal blade

#60Guest 

on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:13 am

Watching as Josh vanished Aki figured he was going to go in for an attack. Turning around as he appeared behind her, she deflected the strike at her leg, with the bottom of her staff, however she wasnt quick enough to deflect the strike ok her arm, watching as it began to bleed she looked at him and said with a grim smile on her face "Your pretty good" as she jumped back and took a stance of defense waiting for the next move.

#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum