Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Family Sparring [OPEN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

#41Guest 

on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 am

Aki stood ready for Josh's next move, she knew he would wait for her to make her move however it was now time for him to make his move a er, she waited in her sphere for him to come at her, however he would have to figure out which partner was the right one for her sphere, due to it always changing how it looks on the inside. Her plan was still in action

#42Guest 

on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 am

"I guess your waiting for me to make a move eh?" Joshua said, after a few minutes of waiting. he sighed and raised hi spiritual pressure, focusing most of it around his blade, entending it (kinda like Kenpachi Zaraki does). he then swung the blade at the sphere o rise, using the part made of hi anti-reiryoku reiatsu to try and slice the sphrere

#43Guest 

on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:06 am

As Josh's attack came within the boundaries the sphere exploded going at josh, Aki used shunpo and appeared behind josh surpressing her pressure she drew her blade and went in for a strike just below his left shoulder blade.

#44Guest 

on Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 am

Joshua shunpoed out of the way of the ie shrds. Or more accurately into them, somtimes jumping off the bigger ones and sometimes the slashing from to bits. most of the shards lost power from his reiatsu alone so she shrugged off their blows with a little effort. when Aki appeared behind him and slashed at his back, he shunpoed away from her, getting a smallcut on his back.
"Well that was fun" he said, stretching slightly"Wanna make me another obstacle course?"

#45Guest 

on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:20 am

"Well if you are wanting courses then I maybe able to help" Aki says as she raises her hands creating walls of ice, as she created a vortex of ice entering the for walls sucking out the air within. She looked around as she created more shards of ice and waiting for his next move, she also however created another fail safe plan.

#46Guest 

on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:30 am

"joshua simpley raised this reiatsu slightly and stabbed his sword through one of the walls, causing it to crumble, which he walked trhough calmly
"What was rather... oh you have those... you realize that those are partically useless against me, right?" he said, pointing at the shards around Aki"You require Reiryoku to not only make but control them. Reiryoku weakens when i raise my reiatsu, which is anti-reiryoku in nature. add my sword, which is sheathed in a higher consentration of my reiryoku, and most of that ice you control is either void and feels like a pillow is hitting me... so can you maybe be a bit more inventive?"

#47Guest 

on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 am

I watch the fight my eyes darting back and forth taking in every thing and planing. I then say. "Hmmm so aki using mostly ice well that not effective against josh hell I think even my lightning will not be as effective against josh. Aki on the other hand I should be able to push her. It also seems that josh has gotten stronger when he learnt his Zanpakuto new form. So taz when it my turn do you want me to use everything that I got?"

on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 am

Mizuko stayed on the side, watching everything that was going on. She was impressed at how well both have improved since she last fought them both and began to doubt her own want to fight with her Aki.

View user profile
#49Guest 

on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 am

"Yes that maybe true, however there is more to me than meets the eye. And now you will see what I have been holding back" She said as she launched the shards of ice at Josh, "Shunko" Aki yelled as she threw her cloak at Lord Taz, protecting it from the effects of shunko, as her shirt began to disappear from her back, as blazing white energy began to form around Aki increasing her speed and accuracy.

Looking at Josh she used her shunpo, she went for a sweep of his legs, using shunpo again she went for a right hook against his left side, then using it one last time she went behind him as she did a back flip kick, attempting to send him into the air.

#50Guest 

on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:53 am

Joshua dodged and destroyed the ice shards but when he saw Aki's next move he was not happy
"Oh son of a b..." was all he got out before Aki's three hit combo hit him and sent him flying into the air

~~I ahte that technique~~ he thought to himself as he flew upward

~~Why? she's pratically covered in Reiryoku, isn't she? I mean that is kidosurrounding her body aint it?~~ Fraquar asked

~~it is but that aint the issue. It's the damned speed. getting ri of that kido surrounding her is a pain in the ass. Either i have to try and take blows all the while are just wait until it stopps. she can't keep it up forever, that technique has to e exhaustig to use~~ was Joshua's reply

~~By the way how are you going to dodge her next attack?~~

~~Stupidest question you asked to date. really depends on what it is she attacks with.~~

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum