Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

#31Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:27 am

"Ladies first though" Joshua said, holding his zanpaktou by the sheathe and taking a casual stance. he tilted his fedora slightly so that it didn't get in the way of his left eye so much, while still covering the left. He knew Aki had seen him ight Mizuko before but that was the past. He was different now and he was going to try and make her and everyone relize that this fight, while also testing out his new abilities.

#32Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:43 am

Aki decided that she was going to abide by his wishes, she looked at him slightly with a grim smile on her face as she spoke so softly enough you would have to be right next to her as a tsunami of ice directed towards Josh as she leaped into the air doing a back flip landing on a pillar of ice she created from the ice, as she created a pair of icy gauntlets. As she stood ready for Josh's retaliation.
Icy Gauntlet:

#33Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 am

"wow wow wow" Joshua said before shunpoing away from the tsumani, grabbing jack and Amelia in the process since they where still behind him. he reappeared by Tazuma and Amaya, dropping the two girls there"I suggest you two stay outa the way"

he then shunpoed back twards the now icy feild and looked up at Captain Aki
"So was that your zanpaktou or do you create ice using reiryoku naturally?" he asked her casually"Also don't be so reckless. we have an audience after all"

#34Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am

"I am sorry, I will be more careful" Aki said as she looked at Josh, "And no it was kido, I will have to make sure that I am at the top of my game so I am ready for you" Aki said as she raised her hands into the air, creating spikes from the ice, causing them to go after Josh, as she then looked around and began to sink into the pillar going beneath the earth under the playing field, using the ice she watched waiting for the right moment to attack Josh.

#35Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:10 am

"Just like Mizuko, you favor attackfrom every angle eh?" Joshua noted, before sighing and raising his reiatsu. Due to it's properies it caused the spikes to grow weaker and smaller as the reiryoku that kept the ice together was slowly taken away. the ice underneath him also began to slowly vanish. Either the attack seemed to hit Joshua , as he vanished in the smoke it would probably cause

#36Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:20 am

Aki watched as the spikes failed, she knew that she needed to step up her game, she knew what it was she needed to do. Raising the battle field she created a mist with the ice, she looked at Josh, suppressing her spiritual pressure, she went behind josh and went in for a strike with her new claws. She knew he was going to deflect it, but she was counting on him countering or deflecting it, she knew what it was she was going to do.

#37Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:28 am

Joshua blocked the blow as Aki expect but probably not with what she expected, which was him left forearm, which was protected by a silver bracer that had an obsidian in the center
"Sorry Captain, but I can't hold back for long his fight" he said as the smoke cleared, reveiling his knew shikai, which he had activated under the cover of the smoke. his right arm was still free and fully armored and also held a sakabato kodachi. the armor covering his right arm was skin tight, except for the part covering his forearm, which was slightly thicker. it was also silver and had a peice of obsidian in the center of the forearm peice"She;s very different from that cross shaped blade you saw me fight Mizuko with, isn't she?"

#38Guest 

on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 am

"Yes, yes she is" Aki said as she used shunpo to get some distance between her and Josh, she looked over towards Josh, she put one hand straight out palm straight forward as she used her other hand and braced her forearm and stood in a strong pose. "Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō " she called out as an enormous light blue beam fired at Josh. Looking at Josh she knew that he was planing something and she wasn't sure as to what it was, she looked around and she raised her hands and created a sphere of ice that was about 3 buildings thick and ever changing. She created a fail safe plan to help her out, should anyone come within 30 feet would trigger Aki's plan.

on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled occupying elyse as she sat next to tazuma "Lets see if the old Captain is stronger then when we first met her."Said Amaya to herself.She nodded as joshua dropped the girls over to her and tazuma. "

Annamaria watched Joshua fight, a bit worried "Sister, if he gets too injuried...I am going to go in and protect him, if possible."Said Annamaria gently
"It is best you don't Anna, I do not think you will put up a good fight for aki and i know if you get hurt,which you can heal from being our keeper of blood, that joshua won't be too happy since he has devoted his life to keep you safe from any harm that would come your way."Said Amaya gently as annamaria still watched worried

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#40Guest 

on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:22 am

Joshua knew that Aki planned to use kido the moment she took up her pose but he didn't panic. When the kido was sent flying towards him he waited until swinging his sword at it. Since it was in it's sakabato form, it dissipated the reiryoku that fueled and made the kido, reducing it's strength, to the point that when it did hit him he was bare hurt only minorly.
"If i had to guess" he said, more to himself then Aki "her dissipation powers are lightly stronger then before"

"He'll be fine aunty Anna" Amelia said" This is just a spar. Neither one will kill the other. they might get hurt a bit but they aren't aiming to do any permenant damage. Besides, I don't think Joshua will go down easily, by the looks of things"

#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum