Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Family Sparring [OPEN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

#21Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:59 am

"the fight would be rather even then, Captain" Joshua said" You sen Amelia has a slight condition. Push her two hard and she'll have to be taken out quickly. Jack is inexperienced, plus she isn't taking this seriously. I'll probably be your toughest challenge. And I'm not the same as when I fought Mizuko. please take these two on first. then rest up and you'll be able to fight me at full strength."

#22Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:44 am

"I was thinking of really challenging myself fighting not only you three but also the lord and the lady all at once, granted it may not seem fair having a five on one match however I would really love to push myself to the very edge of my limits am test all that I've learne in my past" she says as she looks at the lord and ladies reaction to her strange request

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:19 am

Mizuko was in her room when she finally go the message. She was shocked to see whom is was from. "My old Captain. I can't wait to see her again. I hope Gust does not mind me disappearing for a bit." she says as she stands up. She makes her way out of the Divine Castle and heads over to where everyone else is. She walks right over to Aki. "Hello Captain, or I should just say, Aki. You said something about a spar?" she says, then looks around and sees everyone else there who seems to want to spar also. "But it seems like I may be late to this party. Am I to late to join?" she said, turning back around to face Aki again.

View user profile
#24Guest 

on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:26 pm

I was meditating under a waterfall letting my reiatsu mix with the water in a slow steady stream not to drain myself. The pool under me was getting lightning like flashes in it. It was the I got the message from aki and I just smiled as I rain in my reiatsu slowly so not to upset the pool I made I then step out onto the land and give a low pluse of reiatsu to electrolyzed the water into gas. I then slide on my divine cloak that leaves my arms bare to show the blood oath tattoo on my right forearm. I then set off walking at a ground eating pace but it does not seem harried. I then come into the view of the area I then do a small shunpo to appear next to taz in my usual spot being out lined in lightning for a second I then ask. "so am I too late to join in the spar?"

#25Guest 

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 am

Motioning my head to Aki"she wants a challange Kieran.....please give her one." I say quiuetly to kieran so no one could hear. Turning back to Aki"Kieran can push you to levels you could not even imagine." I announce to Aki smiling

#26Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:18 am

"I would like to spar with everyone of you all, if all of you all maybe today or tomorrow, but one day I would like to have the chance to fight all of you at once" Aki says as she turns around and she walks forward slightly as she then turns around to stand ready for those who wish to start off the family sparring.

#27Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 am

"I still only want a one-on-one spar. Best way to test ones limits is without allies, like your trying to do. However, if everyone here fought you all at once, you would surely fall in seconds due to some of your opponents here. If you want to spar me though, make sure it's one-on-one. Otherwise it aint worth my time right now" Joshua said, placing his hands behind his head

"I'm still willing to fight" Amelia said

"We still wanna play" Jack added

#28Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:17 am

"Well if that is how you feel Josh, I understand and I accept your challenge, as for Jack and Amellia we can spar as well, would you two like to go before or after Josh goes." Aki asks as she stands ready for what ever they decide.

#29Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:20 am

"After i think" Amelia said

"We can wait" Jack said smiling as mist began forming around her"We'll just play inj the mist for now"

#30Guest 

on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:24 am

"Alright, that just leaves me and you Josh" Aki says as she looks him in the eyes waiting to see what he would do next, thinking about different ways that she could defend and counter attacks.

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum