Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Family Sparring [OPEN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Well Jack, it seems whereever I am he is so just stick with me and you will find him." Commented Amaya to Jack. She smiled at Amelia ruffling her hair a bit before commenting to Aki "that is a good thing, Well with you message of wanting to spar, Would you like to spar with me? It has been awhile since tazuma is too busy along with joshua."Said Amaya

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#12Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:55 am

Exiting the divine castle I hit the dry air of the valley of screams. Feeling where everyone is I begin to walk toward their direction. It was a short walk for me to get to where almost all of the divine empire was congregated. As I see everyone I call out"now what is all this about?" I yell in.a joking manner

#13Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 am

Aki thought for a moment as she thought about what she was getting ready to, however she wasnt sure how to ask it, so she just came out and asked "Sense there is so many people here, I thought maybe I could spare everyone at once, so I test my limits and get a chance to fully test my powers and the new ones I've acquired recently" as she looked at everyone's reactions

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:59 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Well right now, elyse here and amelia doesn't fit, jack is a maybe along with anna...if anything you will be facing joshua and tazuma."Said amaya turning toward tazuma. she walked to him kissing him gently "Aki here wished for a spar with everyone here even though most do not fight or cant."Said Amaya sweetly

#15Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:11 am

"She si so facing me" Joshua said smiling"I haven't tested out my new powers eaither. I need to make sure I'll be a decent sheild for Anna if I have to fight a captain at some point. So please let me fight you."

"Uuuummm... with your permission Mama, I would like to spar a little too, so that I'm not too rusty if we get attacked while we're here" Amelia said

"We wanna play" Jack said

Elyse said nothing and burried her head in Amaya's shoulder. So many people saying so many things was a bit overwhelming for her.

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:53 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"You can if you feel you can amelia, but if you get too injured, I will step in and get you out.."Said amaya gently as she stroke elyse's hair "its alright."said amaya

"Are you sure your going to be okay joshua? I dont want you to be harmed."Said Anna in worry holding on to joshhua

#17Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 am

"Alright" Amelia said smiling at her mother"Joshua will you mind if I go first?"

"Yeah I'll be fine. This isn't a serious fight. I might get a little hurt but I won't be killed or anything" Joshua said to Anna before turning to Amelia"Be my guest"

"Tazzy, can we play?" Jack asked Tazuma

#18Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 am

Taking in everything I smile at jack"of course begin." I say to everyone as seats begin to raise up around everyone creating a pit for everyone who wanted to spar. As the seat rose up I can be seen cracking my neck in.tension and pain. "well now we can sit and enjoy the sparring." I say as I sit down upon a chair

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:52 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled taking annamaria's hand "come we can watch from a safe distance he will be fine." She commented as annamaria noded kissing joshua's cheeck before she followed sitting beside amaya as Amaya sat beside tazuma, holding elyse in her lap

#20Guest 

on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:45 am

Aki looked at everyone and watched as they were all decided what was going to happen looking shyly she said "Not to seem rude or anything, I was hoping that I could face every all at once, granted it may seem unfair but I would like to push myself to my limit because, should anything go down, I would like to be ready to fight more than one person at a time" as she looked Rounf to see everyone's reactions hoping they would understand.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum