Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Family Sparring [OPEN]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

#1Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 am

Aki was walking around the Valley of Screams when she though she would send out a message to the rest of the family that she was wanting to have some fun and increase her abilities and her prove her loyalty to the family. She was not sure at first if anyone was going to respond to her message considering the fact that we were still trying to find a way to make the SS fall so the Light may take it back.

Aki decided that she was going to sit down and meditate, she figured that if anyone was going to show up, they would and when they did she would explain to them what it was she was wanting to do, not only was she wanting to get to know the other family members but she was also wanting to see their fighting styles and she wanted to see if they would take her seriously or not. She sat there an meditated waiting for someone to come and meet with her.

#2Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Joshua received the message and was slightly surprised. He remembered Captain Aki, even though he hadn't seen her since his spar with Mizuko before the excile. He was eger to see if her could test his new abilities against her, to see if he could protect Anna from captain level opponents. So he left to seen how he would fair against the former captain, taking Anna with him since he knew she would hate it if he left her alone for more then a few minutes.

They arrived at the spot, to find Aki meditating
"Howdy there captain." he said to her"Long time no see"

#3Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Not even opening her eyes, Aki recognized the voice, and she knew who it was almost instantly from the sent they were giving off. "Hello Josh, I have been good and how about yourself. And who is this that you brought with you" Aki says as she senses another person coming around her.

#4Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:39 pm

"This is Annamaria Yashia, Amaya's little sister" Joshua said"She's a little shy and she kinda has a case of amnesia right now. I'm the only thing she remembers apparently. So I'm her gaurdian in a sence, since she hates it when I leave her side. When I can I also watch over Amelia... You haven't met Amelia yet have you?"

#5Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm

"I do not think I have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the family members sense I arrived here. I know I have met the Lord, and I think I have met a man named Gust, I think it is. However that is about as far as the family members that I know of. And it is good to see you around and not trying to cause any trouble with friends of mine, oh and I do know Mizu, of course and you." she said as she continued to sit there with her eyes closed and not even had a thought of moving.

#6Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 pm

"Yeah well your invite might've attracted the attention of another little girl who... well speak of the devil" Joshua said before the area around them grew misty, as Jack arrived. She shunpoed straight to Aki

"Hi, hi, hi" she said, leaning forward and looking at Aki's face"You Aki? We're Jack."

"As she said, that's Jack. Don't let the 'we' confuse you. She speaks in third person. Also, she can control mist. Harmless ability but nice for escapes I would think"

"Joshy, is Aki a new friend" Jack asked, turning towards him

"Yes and no"

((PS: Jack has a heavy english accent))

#7Guest 

on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:50 am

"Now Now Jack, Don't scare the newcomer away so easily please?"Commented a voice as Amaya walked into view holding a small girl in her arms. She was normally found in a red kimono with gold sword lilies, Her snow white bangs covered her left eye. Her itself reached to about behind her knees "I am Amaya Kioshi, Lord tazuma's wife and ex captain of the second divionii."She commented gently to Aki "If I remember right you can after Tazuma, Amelia, Annamaria, Gusst and I have left the soul society. That old captain commander would have tried to kill me because I did go through a hollowfication, even if I am not a true vizard."Said Amaya smmiling.

Annamaria followed joshua hugging his arm close smiling as she just felt happy and safe with joshua. Her platnium blonde hair was held in a braided that she had joshua help her with. She had gained some memories of amaya, but not too much.

#8Guest 

on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 am

Sitting in the inner sanctum upon the throne of the divine. I feel the collective reiatsu of everyone coming together, congregating to speak the divine truth. I slowly raise from the throne and sheathe my zanpacto and soul splitter. And begin slowly walking to the mass. As I walk my cloak becomes the divine gauntlet and my fur cape unfurls as I walk through the halls of the divine castle

#9Guest 

on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:48 am

Jack simply laughed and ran over to Amaya
"Hey, hey is Tazzy coming? Is she" she asked Amaya, looking excited

Elyse was holind onto Amaya's kimono as she was carried to the meeting point. She was in normal clothes now, wearing a dark blue t-shirt that had silver fish outlines on the front, blue jeans, and a pair of sandals. She watched everyone closely with her violet eyes and looked very nervous. This was her first time meeting most of them after all

Amelia arrived shortly behind her mother. She was wearing her favoite red silk shirt, dark blue jeans, and white sneackers. Like Elyse she stayed close to her mother and smiled at the smaller child. She held no negative feelings for the attention Elyse got, as she knew the child needed all of it. As long as she got the spend time with Amaya, Amelia was happy.
"Captain Aki, it's a pleasure to meet you" she said

"oi vae that girl is going to give me a headache" Joshua muttered looking at all the new arrivals then over at Anna"Well you seem happy right now. Is it because I'm here or because you might make some friends?"

#10Guest 

on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Still siting there Aki could hear more people coming and responding to her message. Opening her eyes she seen, more of the family members showing up. She looked at Jack and spoke softly "I don't see why we aren't friends Jack" as she smiled softly.

Hearing Amaya speak Aki looked her in the eyes "Yes, I remember you, I am Aki former captain of squad 10, and don't worry, it would take more than this little girl to scare me off" she said as seen Taz begin to show up, Unsure if she should bow or not to show respect to her new lord she knelt down on one knee and bowed her head slightly showing respect to her new lord.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum