Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#51 Re: Angel of Water on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:41 am

"she looks cute when she asleep" Amelia said"Her eyes were really pretty too. Violet like an... amethyst i think is the gem I'm looking for"

#52 Re: Angel of Water on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:45 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Yes you are right."said Amaya making a comfortable area out of her clothing to let elyse lay in
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#53 Re: Angel of Water on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:57 am

"we'll need to make her a room" Amelia said"That way she can be alone when she wants to be. I also think everyone her age deserves their own room but that could just be me"

#54 Re: Angel of Water on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:28 am

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Sh does but for a little while she will be staying with me till she feels ready for her own room...this is a new place for her, She needs to know she will be loved here."She commented "I did the same for you till you were ready."Said Amaya
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#55 Re: Angel of Water on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:34 am

"Yes that's true" Amelia said before going silent. She wasn't sure what else to say at the moment and was trying to think of something to talk about.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum