Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21Guest 

on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:45 am

The girl laughed silently as the butterflies landed on her hands, tickling them. She seemed much happier now but looked back at Amaya when her spoke, her expression confused. She had never been called 'cute' or anything that could be considered a compliment before.

on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I see yhou must have been abused and b y how you seemed around durza and my husband you have a fear for men."She commented to the girl "I am going to give you a name...How about Elyse...That was my grandmother's name."She commented gently

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#23Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:13 am

The girl, now Elyse, looked even more confused and rached out with one hand and touched Amaya's forehead. In Amaya's mind an image of herself talking would flash, along with a feeling of confusion, as the girl 'told' Amaya she didn't understand

#24Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 am

Amaya didn't know what to say to what she saw beside "Elyse is what we will call you instead of girl, Elyse is your name."She commented gently

#25Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:24 am

Elyse understood this time, thanks to the mental link. she smiled and then made Amaya see a picture of herself and asked what Amaya's name was

#26Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:48 am

Amaya smiled seeing the girl understood her "My Name is Amaya, Or Amy, For short."She commented gently smiling as she pulled some of elyse's hair back looking over at the butterflies

#27Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:00 am

"I see we got a new kid. Will I have to look after this one as well?" a voice said from behind Amaya, scaring Elyse, who fear caused a very suddenly spike of emotion in Amaya's mind. Joshua had arrive with Annamaria, to see the butterflies whie hoping Anna might remember her sister a bit more.

#28Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 am

Annamaria was holding on to Joshua. She tared in awe at the butterflies "Their so pretty"She commented happily to joshua as she shyed behind him seeing amaya and elyse as she watched over his shoulder in curiosity.

Amaya looked behind her shaking her head "No, this one is afraid of guys so she must be taken special care of."She commented smiling to him "How are you and Annamaria doing? I hope some of her memory is alright.'She added

#29Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 am

"Or maybe she's just shy. If she does have Androphobia like Amelia, I hope it's for totally different reasons" Joshua said" Oh Anna's memory? It's still full of holes, except where I'm conerned apparently. But she seems to be doing fine otherwise" he turned around and faced her, smiling lightly"Hey c'mon this is your sister. She won't hurt you, I promice. Try and talk to her a little?

#30Guest 

on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:11 am

"What parts are you concern of? Have you ever thought of asking her or speaking of colbolt...sometimes I read people can regain their memories, by speaking of past appereances can help rejump memories."She commented

Anna shaked her head "No I dont wanna...She scary.."Said Anna "I feel werid like sad around her..."Said Annamaria refusing as s he looked down

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum