Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Durza had been brooding to him self, thinking of the past and how very soon he might be able to see Anna again. He was sitting upon the highest tower of the castle looking out into the horizon when he saw the light. He had to shield his eyes for a moment, when the light subsided he sensed someone, a girl. Ohh looks like a new play toy has come on to the field Durza Durza chuckled to him self "Klaus I don't think this is one you can sink you're teeth into" Durza noticed it was a child, he smiled to him self and jumped off of the tower landing in front of his master and his wife. " Excuse me my lords, but, is this... a child?" Durza walked towards them and tryed to get a look at the girl

#12Guest 

on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:58 pm

"indeed it is durza." I say to durza before turning back to the little girl"you can trust me lil one." I say softly to the little girl holding out my left non gauntleted hand to her ever so slowly to not scare her at all.

#13Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:48 am

The girl looked like she laughed when the butterfly landed on her hand and smiled slightly. When Durza arrived she shied away from him, now looked scared. Tazuma then spoke to Durza then the child who was getting a little overwhelmed at this point and began looking upset and buried her head into Amaya's shoulder, hopeing that would get everyone to leave her alone.

#14Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:56 am

Noticing the girl react to durza and I I take a deep breath"it seems that you and I scare her. Come let us walk we have much to discuss anyway." I turn to amaya"take care of the lil one she is scared and lost." As I turn around I smile and begin to walk back to the castle.taking a few steps and stopping"are you coming Durza?" I ask

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"There there...its okay little one, they are safe and can't harm you...they know I protect the girls around here."She commented as she modded kissing tazuma gently "I will Take care of her and get her use to seeing you.."She commeneted to tazuma. She had her hand on the girl's back holding her close comforting her gently. "Be careful both of you.."She added to the boys waving at durza before she turned heading to the butterfly garden where the butterflies stayed. She smiled movingto the mmiddle sitting down on her knees "Look up little one."She commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#16Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 pm

The child noticed Amaya moving but only looked around when Amaya suggested she do so. When she saw all the butterflies around her she expression was one of awe again before she smiled and attempted to stand up and grab one. However, due to the fact that she had died after lying in bed doing nothing for several monthes, her legs were a bit weak and she fell to her knees. The butterflies seemed to distracter enough that she didn't care though and she just reached up to try and catch them

#17Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Durza noticed that he had frightened the child, he was a tiny bit intimidaiting so he did not mind that he had to leave. Durza nodded to his master and followed his request "of course my lord" He looked back at Amaya as she waved and smiled "she would make a good mother, there is kindness in her heart, I can sense it." Durza turned around and walked directly next to the lord marshal "what did you want to speak with me about my lord?"

#18Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Hearing Durza's comment of amaya I repky" she is an excellent mother and woman. I am lucky to have,her in my life." Walking further away from everyone I begin to speak again" I am nearing the completion of the divine warriors. After I have finished a small squad I want you to test them." I say looking back to durza. My gauntlet pulses with power and light

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled watched the girl. She brought ne of the butterfliues over having them land on top of the girl's hand as amaya held her on top of her legs as amaya smiled. She loved kids and new how to take care of them sicne she has been taking care of amelia."You are cute."She commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#20Guest 

on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:20 am

Durza stopped in his tracks, this was an incredible honour "m-my lord, I am deeply honoured" Durza knelt down in front of Koshi "I will try my best to impress you and the rest of the family my lord"

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum