Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:02 am

In the middle of the Valley of Scream's, just outside the front door of the divine families castle, a soft light appeared. Faint and small at first, it steady grew bigger and bighter until a shape appeared in the middle of it. Edventually the light would fade the the shape would be reveiled as a small girl, no older then four and dressed in nothing but a hospital gown, curled up in a ball and asleep. when she hit the ground however she woke up and looked around by at her surroundings, mystified, confused and scared. The presence of fresh memories drew in blanks however, which only scared the child more and she began backing away from them in vain, as her back was soon against the castle door

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:16 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya was resting beside tazuma when she opened her eyes feeling the energy spike "Tazuma...Something isn't right?'She asked to her husband sitting up before she got up. She moved of their room eeing the blanks move "what are they going to.."She commented Gently "Move please."Sjhe commented as the blanks moved out of her way. She moved to the doors in her white robe, opening the gates to see a girl "Hello there....How did you get here little one?"Adked Amaya "Back up my friends....give her some air...She is scared and will be brought to my husbad and asset."Said Amaya to the blanks "Hey...Are you hungy? cold? come with me, I will keep you safe from them."She commented to the girl gently

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#3Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 am

The girl backed away from Amaya now but now she felt trapped between this new stranger and all the monsters surrounding her. Unsure of what else to do she let out a long, scared wail... or what would've been one, if any sound had left her mouth. This would probably be all the evidence Amaya needed to know the girl was mute. Either way, the child was crying now and seemed completely scared and confused.

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:26 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Oh you poor thing..."She commened making the blanks back up as she took off her robe, wrappign it around the girl as she moved over wrapping it around the girl holding her close :"you are safe."She commented gently heading into the castle once more

#5Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 pm

The girl stopped crying when Amaya picked her up and looked up at Amaya, her expression confused. She then began looking around at the castle, her expression changing from confused to awe very quickly

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"There there, You are safe with me, No harm will fall upon you anymore, here are you safe. No evil lurks these halls. I am the female ruler of these halls. I am married to the Divine ruler. I have many childern, most are the butterflies that flow around and a daughter."Said Amaya. She stopped as a butterfly came to her . She lifted her palm up" My child, go tell Our king that we have a new arrival."She Commented to the butterfly sending it to fly to find tazuma. She called over another one to let the girl see the butterflies.

#7Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Waking up slowly due to amaya I get up and put in the gauntlet that my cloak turns into and my robes as I finish getting dressed I shunpo to amayas reiatsu appearing out of nowhere is see amaya holding a small child who is obviously scared."hello little one.don't be scared you Re safe here with us." I say to the little child. Looking into the girls eyes I can tell she is reciently dead and must have gotten lost somehow.

on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I woke up sensing the blanks were heading to one area. I got up following them to her curling up against the gate...I can tell she can't speak but can undersztand us."said Amaya to him "I say for awhile..She should stay with us to see if we can find out more about her>"She commented

#9Guest 

on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:43 am

The girl in Amaya's arms turned her attention to Tazuma then Amaya as each one spoke before looking at Tazuma and shying away from him. To her, he looked big and scary and right now, being closer to Amaya felt like the safest place to be, as Amaya was being very gentle with her and seemed like a very nice person so far. Also Amaya was holding out something pretty and that grabbed her attention as she reached out to touch it out of curiousity

on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
The white butterfly with green accents moved on to her hand looking at her as it moved its wings in interest. "This is my husband tazuma...He won't harm you little one."She said to the girl smiling watching the girl and the butterfly

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum