Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going for Segunda

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Don't know what I need exactly within my topic but I was told I need 2 training/fighting topics in order to obtain Segunda? . . .

http://www.bleachstory.net/t2261-cero-and-primera-invite-only

http://www.bleachstory.net/t2222-alone-at-last-invite-only

Is that good enough? Or must I obtain more or something?

#2Guest 

on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:16 pm

You may have just wasted your time as gaining sequenda is like a vizard gain control of his or hers inner hollow. We are working on a system as we speak for this issue.

#3Guest 

on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:45 am

i thought 1-4 gets it o,o not 0. Also actual training threads. Those are not training threads. They are just when you start stuff lol. we are making a system :/ so wait a few.

#4Guest 

on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:09 am

Cross Setsuzoku wrote:i thought 1-4 gets it o,o not 0. Also actual training threads. Those are not training threads. They are just when you start stuff lol. we are making a system :/ so wait a few.

. . . Didn't you say you were going to help me get Segunda? And those are fighting topic's not regular topics.

#5Guest 

on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am

That was till i figured out how segunda works :/ 1-4 can only get it cause they have constant power. As in almost the same power when the ress and all that. cero, is much much weaker pre release, while stronger releasing. Technically, you're 8 most of the time. And 0 only when you release. See what I mean? every site i've been in did it like that, which makes sense. plus, before i figured out how it works, It's only if you would of won that i would of helped you xD.

#6Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum