Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amongst the Twilight [OPEN]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Durza nodded at the new comer "yes I do not think we have had a true introduction, and it truly is an Honour to meet another warrior" Durza shook Kierean's hand "my name is Durza Kell, former member of the Kell Clan of Scotland and one of the first chosen to be a member of the DIvine Wrath" Durza smiled graciously "please let us walk Mr. Murugamu, the Lord Marshal and I were discussing a strategy of invading the Soul Society"

#12Guest 

on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 am

I replied to Durza. "please call me Kieran no need to be so formal with me we are both warriors and if I am not wrong we are both protectors of the weak and innocent right?" It then that the name Durza of kell started to ring faint bells like I heard it before from some where. I just causally shake my head it come when it comes. I then ask. "did I hear right we are planning to take it to the gotei 13 but we only have a handful of battle ready fighters. Unless you plan on turning some of the blanks into warriors?"

#13Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

DUrza nodded as he walked "yes Kieran has asked a pretty good question, I think he should fullt utilize the abilities of the Blanks, we have an abundance of them and they could prove to be an unstopapble force. We could possibly use them as a distraction, having them attack the Seiretei gates head on, if the Shinigami are occupied with the Blanks we could sneak into the Captain Commander's chambers"

#14Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

"a good idea but I plan on something far bigger in scope. I plan on finding a unique human with a unique ability then I am going to extract a genetic sample.from that sample I am going to grow warriors for our empire. They will have limited will so they,will obey without questions. fter we grow a massive invasion force we then go into step 2." I say with a smile on my face looking at kieran and Durza

#15Guest 

on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Durza nodded this was indeed a good plan, but how were they going to find a special human. "I don't understand my lord, how are we going to find this person" Durz was more concerned on the fact of taking the samples. "I will help you on this mission but I must know how we are going to go about taking these samples from the human."

#16Guest 

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:48 am

"a bit of blood,skin,bone,hair,a tooth could even work. We will be shown him by the divine light." I say to durza and kieran. While holding out my palm a burst of light erupts and forms several shapes before disappering "as you can see my mastery of the light is beyond even my expectations." I say,with a smile

#17Guest 

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Durza's worries was put at ease the moment his eyes glanced at the light radiating from his lord's hand. "Yes you're ability to manipulate the purest of light is most astounding. Back in my country we had legends of those who came down with a most raidaiting light. They were the ones that taught the Kell clan ancient magic. However that is only legend"

Durza looked across the valley of screams, how lonely and desolant this place was, perhaps in time, and with the light of his master, this place could become eden.

#18Guest 

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"yes but perhaps one of the previous lord marshal's came to your clan and taught your clan it's magic." I say to Durza in response to Durza's comment. Following durzas movement I see him stare off into the wastes of the valley."what do,you see Durza Kell?" I ask

#19Guest 

on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:46 pm

"Hmmm that good to hear. Hay once they done maybe I can test one out to see how it handles a opponent of my calibre?" I say I then notice that Durza is looking into the wasteland I then ask at the same time as taz. "see anything Durza?"

#20Guest 

on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Durza seemed lost in thought, he was simply just stairing off at the many mountains. A Small smile came to his face, the moment he heard both voices he quickly snapped out of it "oh, it is nothing please forgive me, I was just looking upon the landscape, I just hope this place can become full of more life one day"

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum