Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Durza landed in front of the Divine castle, he sighed and stretched his back. The winds blew his black cloak in the air, he looked around carefully at his new home, he was still not used to this place or the Blanks thats inhabit it. He walked forwards into the castle, he realised he had not met many of the members of the family. He had been bussy in the world of the living making graves, and remembering the day when is life was stolen.

Durza walked into a large courtyard, he looked up at the sky and realised that it must be night in this realm, odd, it was not like night in the World the Living. Durza Jumpoed up on top of an outlook looking down on the courtyard. Anyone would be able to see him upon the building, his black outline was clearly visible on what appeared to be a full moon of sorts. Durza closed his eyes and smiled to him self, it was then that a hard memory came back to him like a rush of water.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scotland 600 years ago

He had returned after a long hunt, he needed to get food and the rabbits he had caught would be more than enough to feed him and Anna. Durza looked up at the full moon and smiled, he could not wait to give Anna the feast he had in mind. Back then his hair was still the long purple colour that it was today, however his clothing was a white linen shirt with brown pants, at his side was just a normal sword. He had just turned 30 and the hidden Bount powers had yet to awaken.

Durza walked into the Kell Castle, everyone was getting ready for their drinking and feasting, but Durza did not want to feast with the warriors, he wanted Anna. Durza found his hut at a corner of the village, he stepped in holding the carcasses of the rabbits in his hands. "Anna I am home!" Durza's voice was filled with more light back than, the complete polor opposit of the dark hollowed man he had become.

Across the room there was a girl, her long brown hair cascaded down her back, she turned around and smiled, a smile of pure love and happiness, her eyes were gorgeous and she was the most beautiful woman in the lands. "You're home!" She ran to him and hugged him tightly "I was so worried" Durza looked down feeling her nuzzle his big chest "do not worry my love, I am dreadfully sorry for being late, these connies were harder to find than you think." He smield and kissed her forhead.

Dinner was amazing, Durza prepaired the meal him self and he sat with Anna outside looking at the stars and enjoying her company " Durza" her voice was soft and kind, it demanded his attention "I don't want you to go to battle with the Macleoud's tomorrow' Durza smiled and wrapped his arms around her "do not worry, it will take more than a few men to bring me down, I am the best fighter in the Kell clan and I will not fall, besides I have you to come home to". It was at this moment that he rememebred how is life changed, the promise of a brighter future away from fighting. "Well" she said looking at him and smiling " Soon I will not be the only one you will be coming home to" Durza looked at her in amazement "y-you're pregnant" Anna blushed and nodded softly. Durza picked her up and laughed in joy as he spun her around " I'm going to be a father!!!" Durza kissed her hard at that moment, that night he thought out the plans to build a crib.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day

Durza opened his eyes, how he always found him self getting lost in the past. He looked at the black gloved hand and saw the spots that the tears made in his hand. He clutched the hand and gritted his teeth, things had to change, not just for him, but for everyone. It was that moment he sensed someone coming towards the castle, and they sensed him.

#2Guest 

on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 pm

I had felt durza's presence long before he thought anyone could. I wanted to feel his reaction to the castle raising. In a flash I am before durza"how do you like our new home durza kell?" I ask durza

#3Guest 

on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Durza stook up and turned around, there behind him was the Lord Marshal himself. Durza looked towards his master "the castle is quite impressive, it remindes me of the castle Kell from my homelands." Durza walked towards his master "I have seen many things in the World of the Living, to much death and despaire, and I have met few other family members, but I think it will take time for all of us to adjust".

#4Guest 

on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:44 am

"yes the world of the living is a place to marvel to be sure. It,is full of life,death,happiness,sadness and even love." I say turning to face the castle"but here we only live our lives with no fear of the outside. Durza kell,you will lead an army of divine warriors for this empire. I have seen into your heart and I have seen you are faithful and loyal." Extending my arms to the side as my cloak shrinks into a gauntlet covering my hand and part of my forearm. Underneath the cloak is the traditional garb off a samurai."much is still needed to be done here." I say

#5Guest 

on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:20 pm

Durza knelt before his master, long had it been since he had lead forces to battle. Not since the days of the Kell clan had be been in the fore front of a great battle. "You honour me with this request, I hope I can fulfill it to you're deepest desires". Of course Durza had to let his master know of his code "but my lord, if I may so request, and I mean no offence if any is taken, but I will not harm all of the Shinigami, not all of them are as bad as the Captain Commander, many are kind, I have watched them, they mean no harm. So I cannot harm any if they do not harm any innocents. However if they do pull a blade to you or any of the family memebrs, then I will intervene"

#6Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:25 am

"of course but know that they will attempt to cut you down just be prepared. I am putting my faith in you,durza. You seek truth I do as well." I say to durza placing my hand on his shoulder. The gauntlet pulses with great power as it is my divine link. "raise please your faith is not to be questioned." I say to durza close to his,ear.

#7Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Durza noodded and slowly stood looking into the eyes of the man who gave him a chance "this life, this is truly what is to come of my being, but I to must travel to Soul Society one day... I need to know.... if she is there". Durza understood that he had his own personal goals, but they would not in any way effect the outcome of the mission at hand "I am ready, we should prepaire for the attack as soon as possible. But I need a force to lead my lord"

#8Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 pm

"you will see the soul society durza and soon but first we need armies and training." Turning towards the castle"can have generals that are not awe inspiring." I say as I slowy begin walking back to the castle gates

#9Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:58 pm

I was out in the open near the castle just going though movements of the blade some offence some defence and some a combination of both. When I notice the two figures on top of the part of the castle I sheath my zan and with a swish of my sleeveless divine cloak I shunpo to where they are leaving a little lightning where I was and stepping out of it with lightning crackling around me that dies down in a second or two. The light highlighting the blood oath tattoo on my right forearm as it pulses between blood red and lightning blue-white in time with the beats of my heat. I then say as I had known that one was tazuma. "my lord, and Durza was it. Hmmm you know you remind me of my nomadic family good people honourable people. So me and you should get along. Now if you don't know already I'm Kieran Murugamu the harbinger of conquest and blood oath guardian of the lord marshal and his lady." I finish as I offer my hand in friendship.

#10Guest 

on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 pm

The blood oath sign light up as kieran comes to me as he introduces himself I speak"kieran is among one of my oldest friend. He and I have seen battles and foes unlike many others." I add to the introduction

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum