Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Sitting......... More sitting...... Even more sitting.... Cramping. F*ck!

Xexal stood up from where he sat and hopped in a circle tryng to get rid of a cramp that just spazzed on the inside of his right calf. He had the worst possible timing for doing things. Just several hours ago, to his knowledge at least, he had plunged a metal pole into some monsters head. A Hollow everyone seems to have called it. Whatever this thing was, its pretty beaten up now.

Xexals mind flashed back to when he first saw the monster.The things head was roughly the size of Xexal, and he was one of the tallest in his class! Xexal remembered the Hollow, how it looked at Xexal as if he was a prey. Then Xexal remembered the fear he had from the look of it. How he just wished to run away from it.... And the little voice in the back of his head tellig him, to fight it off. To kill it, to, get it away from him!

Xexal smiled, and then a nother surg of pain went through him, only this time it was his other leg. "Sonofaduck!" He screamed in pain. He circled again trying to walk it off, looking like a complete idiot in the process. Xexal slowed to a stop and slipped, falling flat on his face, the rest of his body flying over him focring him to flop on his back, instantly knocking the wind out of him.

There was one word on his mind then. He was so out of breath, so tired, and in so much pain however.... He could only think it. Ow......

Xexal slowly sat up. He placed both hands on his head and groans in newfound pain. It was bad enough that he couldn't walk anymore, but now he couldn't think straight. Xexal looked down at his attire. He was still wearing his Shinigami outfit, which helped him know where he was. The black robe, and all the fun stuff was great to know he still had them all on, but it was rather confusing to know why he had to wait so long for whatever it is he was told to wait for.

Why is it that I always have to wait for something I wont know until later when its not as important to know about?

#2Guest 

on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Chiba was walking around as he decided to go for a relaxing walk. He was always fond of going on walks. He was obviously seeking relaxation from whatever it was that's bothering him. He soon looked over and noticed a Shinigami laying down. He found it to be curious and went over to talk to the guy. "Why Hello there young sir." Chiba said as he walked up to the boy.

#3Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Xexal looked up at whoever this guy was. He's in a cheery mood for some odd reason.

Xexal got up on his feet so he wasn't seeming any more childish than he already was. "Hi. Sorry you had to watch that -if you did. I'm just um..."

Well this is akward now. How the heck was Xexal supposed to wait on something he didn't even know what it was about? He wasn't. "I have no idea what I'm doing." Xexal said with a smile and scratched the back of his head. At least I'm telling the truth with, for all I know this guy could be reading....my.... mind? Sonofaduck.....

He was doing it again, talking as if a crowd in front of him. When in fact there was just one dude. And who is this guy anyway?!

#4Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Chiba smiled as watched the boy with a soft but intense gaze. He looked him over and took more notes on his appearance and shinigami outfit. His eyes soon looked up and examined the boy's eyes for a minute before he took a deep breath and sighed. "Since you apparently have no idea who I am, or my rank at least, and have no idea what you're doing, I'm gonna have to ask this. Are you a Shinigami and are you from the Soul Society?" Chiba started then asked as he looked over the boy once more while he thought about investigating him further.

#5Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Gah! This guy gets straight to the point, doesn't have to be a jerk about it though.

"I'm a Shinigami, newly at it to be honest." For once, Xexal had the very reepy feeling about him as the guy started to look over him several times. All he wanted to do was get the heck away from him and his 'all-seeing eyes!'

Wait, if he can read motions, then that means he can tell facial expressions too. So he knows how I would react even if I..... ssssssonofaduck!!!!!! He can read minds! Xexal wanted to rage, he had just met his worst nightmare! Okay play it cool! You do it at school, you can do it here..... And fail. Who said that!? Now Xexal was nervous again!

#6Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Chiba smiled as he thought from the boy's statement that he must at least be newly inducted in a division. He sat there and stared for a few moments while humming softly. He soon started to sigh as he relaxed. "Hmm..well, state your rank and division then. IF you're wondering why I'm asking it's cause I can on my authority as a Captain of the Gotei thirteen." Chiba said as he was sure to assert his authority of the rank he held amongst the other Shinigami. The elder Shinigami had a smile as his eyes gleamed with interest.

#7Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

At that moment.... Xexal almost lost his mind. He started to hear music in the back of his head, the relaxing kinda music that you randomly hear that makes you just wanna throw stuff. Thats just what happenedin Xexals head.

Instantly, as the higher Shinigami stated his rank and division, Xexal wanted to flip himself. "Im uhh......... 3rd seat of Squad 10, sir....."

Don't hurt me! I bruise easily! Oh the many things Xexal wanted to scream now. The many things indeed!

He was in a pnicing frenzy now. He had no idea as to what he should do or what he should say now. He didn't know if he should simply shuffle away, like he wasn't being retarded. Oh the many things he wished to say.

#8Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Chiba watched as the boy stated his rank and division. He thought to himself as he looked about the place while examining the boy. "Hmm...this is indeed a fortunate moment. Maybe I should just toy with him a bit? Nah...I'm better than that." Chiba thought to himself while staring. He then cleared his throat as his eyes seemed to lock onto the younger Shinigami. "So you have no clue why your here. Why don't you find and ask your Captain why you're here?" he asked as he thought about it.

#9Guest 

on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:42 pm

"I um... I can't say as I know whom my commanding officer is, sir. I've been told its this person, that person. Yay person, nay person. Left, right, up, down, six, north, one, south, seventy-two, taco, seventy-three, asprin, cumquat. I'm more lost as to trying to find out who my Squad leader is than a mouse in a maze on a wheel."

Xexal threw his hands into the air on his last sentence. Nothing he did was right, save for combat, but even that he tried to avoid! He was at the bare least known as a pacifist around his hometown neighborhood, so why would he be put into the second squad to go into battle? Was there some unknown feat that Xexal had that he didn't know yet? If so, then I would at least like a hint behind it!

#10Guest 

on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 am

Chiba watched him closely as he thought about what to do. The Captain was always interested in running tests on people but he doubt that the other divisions would like him testing on their members. The man sighed as he looked at Xexal and decided on what to do. "This may end up being more than I bargained for but oh well." Chiba thought to himself as his eyes flickered with confusion. He soon spoke to the boy, "Well, if you want you can acompany me on one of my many walks. I'm sure we could discover what you're supposed to do here if we talked and enjoyed the scenery."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum