Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

#21 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"wait you managed to get child cross to agree to help us?interesting way and ally tazuma"She commented "So slaughter them? that would be against all we stand for."She commented
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#22 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 pm

"they,will slaughter us on sight won't they? I only mean to attempt to convert them and if they fight,then,fight back harder then,they fight. We will not be forgotten and thought of as traitors. We will be known as the ones who bring peace to soul society." I say still sitting on the throne think of the next move

#23 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I hope you know what your doing tazuma... I do not wishfor our family to be seperated. we have adjusted so much to you along with the others."She commented moving over to him kissing his lips gently "just dont get killed please..I dont think me and amelia could stay here without you around."She commented gently in worry
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#24 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm

I mod my head and say. "well I must say it a sight to behold. Apart from the little soaking I got from a waterfall appearing where I was I am all good." The part about the waterfall is said half jokingly. I then listen to what taz and Amaya say while I step in and then walk to a bodyguard position behind taz slightly and to the side. I then hold up my blood oath tattoo arm as it glows more brightly then before and say. "you need not fear my lady I sweared a blood oath that I would give my life to protect you and my lord and all who you hold dear. As to the lost there are ones that are too dangerous too convert like that vizard that taken your sister my lady but fear not I will give him one last chance to change his way before I deliver the final blow. Now my lord if you let me say this I would say we need a elite guard for you and my lady for you are prime targets. Now I would like every one of them swear a blood oath but that up to you to decide my lord." I finish with passion. I then narrow my eyes to think and to protect them from sadden flashes.

#25 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:44 pm

As amaya places her lips to mine I am gone to the world for a brief moment as she removes her lip I am back hearing her statement to me I smile"death and I are old and dear friends my love. I will not see him for a good long while." I say as she steps away from me. As kieran comes to my side I hear his words and in a flash of divine genious I smile and speak."that is a good idea one I was working on just now.... We need warriors to lead for our empire to flourish."

#26 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:52 am

ooC: sorry, didn't think you guys would rush forward in this lol]]

Gust kept silent as Amaya, Amelia, and Kieren came about in front of him. He just kept looking at the towers, and the castle that eh created. Shaking his head, he got a migraine, his eyes flashed yellow before he went to normal. "damn it.." He muttered under his breath as he blinked multiple times. Looking over at Taz, he just nodded his head. "I would die to protect tazuma. He will not fall at my hands." He commented, still flashing his eyes golden as he held hsi ehad. "Don't worry about him."

#27 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:02 am

" calm yourself gust. Your losing monk control focus and breath. I have many loyal warriors but I speak of a grander plan. One that,will give all of my family,an army to lead." Raising finally from the throne I walk to a screen wall and open a screen"my plan,is to sample abilities from others,no believers,or the nonconverted and build and grow out warriors of the divine." My,hand moving faster then most can see a series of info and images fills and flashes on the screen.

#28 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:55 am

"so we're going to make more friends Tazzy?" Jack asked as she arrived, causing the room to fill with with a small layer of mist. She shunpoed over to Taz, having finally gotten the hand og the technique and hung from his left shoulder, looking at the screen

Amelia was silent in her mother's arms. She listened and watched but she didn't like all she heard. If she was forced to, her mother might have to kill former friends and members of division two. She hated the thought and looked away from the screen, not sure if she wanted to see what was on it

Joshua was out finding Annamaria so he wasn't going to be present.

#29 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:26 am

"yes jack. I see you,are getting used to, your shinigami abilities...well done." I,say to jack after seeing her shunpo as she did. The mist,i can assume is her ability so I pay,it no mind

#30 Re: Raising Of The Empire (Gust And Divine Only) on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 am

Gust stumbles forward towards the room everyone was in as he was behind them. Holding onto the frame of the door, Gust breathed in and out. Slowly, his vision went blurry. He was trying to remain quiet. He heard everything that was going on. About the warriors,about everything. Gust thought it was amazing. Every little detail about sampling others, it was ingenious. What was better, is that Gust helped create these beings. Letting go of the frame he walked forward as he fell. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as the white started to glowing gold and orange. His body started to shake as a black goo ran out hsi lips.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum