Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:31 am

As the spike digs a bit deeper and retracts I pull out my hand and speak"look at what we have done now gust." Reaching over and touching his hand I,use the light to heal the wound"i take it you heard me...the divine in your head as well?"

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
A simple life was all one shinigami could ask and all she wanted but instead she was now cosidered the Red queen of the Divine. She loved her lord with all her heart but some things were so strange to her. Even though mentally she still wasn't all togather. She just learned to go along and it would be mouch easier. She felt a rumbling that woke her up. She sat up rubbing her eyes before getting up looking out a window suddenly letting out a scream of shock seeing the scenary completely changed. "Tazuma!"She screamed. She hated sudden changes. She liked control and knowing what was going on. It is sort of the mother side of her. She needed to have some control of knowing what was going on or she was not one you really want to be around.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:47 am

Gust pulls his hand out of the spike, shaking it free of his blood and reshi as he winces. "Amazing right? haha." he commented, looking at the castle as he heard a yell. "Fuck. Seriously?" he said, as he knew who it was coming from. Gust just shook his head as he looked at his hand. A circle scar appearing.

#14Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 am

"you shed blood for the empire.your faith,is never to be questioned" I say to gust as I hear Amaya yell"damn it. Hoped I was going to change it without her waking up." I stand there waiting for Amaya to arrive

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Within a few seconds amaya shunpoed to Tazuma "What the hell did you do tazuma...You nearly gave me a heartattack of thinking we were being attaccked or something...You promised you would give me a heads ups on things like this tazuma.."She complained. she didnt like sudden change thanks to colbolt. If she gets a headsup on what might happen she wouldnt freak out all of a sudden

#16Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 am

Amelia had been in her room when Tazuma decided to do his little make over. Like her mother, she hated sudden changes though her reason where simply that she felt safer when things stayed the same. Changes brought risk. So when she heard her mother shout from a distance she started wondering the new castle, getting lost a fwe times befoer arriving at the chamber Amaya, Tazuma, and Gust where in. She didn't say anything but she moved behind her mother and looked a little annoyed

#17Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 am

I was out in the valley meditating with my divine cloak in a sleeveless cape/trench coat style. Leaving my arms bare to show the blood oath tattoo that glows and changes between blood red and lighting blue-white. I notice the rumble but do not heed it for I am focus on mastering my inner self for it has change a lot in the short spans of time. Then a waterfall forms right where I was which forced me to take notice of what happening. I open my eyes and just smile at what happened. "tazuma you had to do it. Ha" I say to myself. I then shunpo to where taz and the others are and I swear that I was trailing lightning behind me as I reach a speed that I never reached before. I stop and stand in the air in front of the them and say in a clam voice with hints of my blank and zanpaktou in it. "my lord and friend. My lady and her young lady and gust."

#18Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 pm

"hello kieran, do,you like the changes I have made? I felt like we needed a proper home. I do apologize for the sudden transformation everyone." I,say out loud. I then take several steps to the throne and sit down. Now the Empire can raise and grow. Taking in a breath"we must find and fill our ranks with new converts. Soul Society is falling deeper into its evilness. I must figure out how we can even the number game." I say out loud so all can hear

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya sighed as she lifted amelia into her arms comfroting her as she looked towards tazuma "How exactly, the espada is alive once again and the shinigami are tarting to gain more numbers."She commented "It is hard enough trying to be in the humanworld without getting attacked "She added listening to what he had to say

#20Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 pm

"the espada are allies from the time being. I spoke to there leader....a cross and he and I agreed to help one another get rid of our problems." I say leaning back in the throne"as for the lost shinigami....show no mercy if they decide to show their faces." I add

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum