Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 am

Sitting in the inner sanctum atop the throne of the divine I sit clad in my cloak worn over my shoulders as I normally do as a thought crosses my mind~a proper empire needs a proper home and this humble temple is not enough~ I sit up and project with the light of the divine my voiceGust,come forth I require your presence I,sit back and await the arrival of my see-er

#2Guest 

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 am

Gust stepped up from behind the wall, having his hood taken down off his head. His gray and red hair hit the light of the room as he smiled and looked up to Tazuma. "What do you desire my lord? Anything I can get you?" he said, rolling his shoulders so that Cheolpa wouldn't be hitting against the ground.

#3Guest 

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 am

We need a new home this one doesn't fit our noble goal.i say as i raise from the throne and walk toward gust. As I get to him I wave my hand and the entire rear wall opens to show the valleyCome with me I say as I begin to walk to the balcony

#4Guest 

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:23 am

Gust nodded his head as he followed Tazuma to the balcony. "But you have a whoel realm to yourself, how can that not be enough?" He questioned him. He wasn't going to stop Taz, he just wanted to know what was going on. What made him suddenly do it. It was mostly everything that was going through his mind. Gust held on to Cheolpa as he jumped on the rail, rolling backa nd forth on hsi heels.

#5Guest 

on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 am

Hearing guest speak I smileyou think too narrowly gust.I'm speaking about this place our home does not befit our glorious empire.with your help I am going too change that fact right now I say as from the floor a post raises to,hip level.a slender bar raises from that to mid chest level. It,is carved to have two open holes like a hand size. Looking back at gustCare to change the world gust?

#6Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:56 am

Gust watched as Tazuma altered the balcony slightly. "..Just You and I?" He commented, walking infront of one of the hand print holes. He stopped as he looked down on it. "Why me? Why not Josh, or Amaya?"

#7Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:02 am

Josh and amaya lack the faith that,you possess.not too mention you and I are monks so we can survive the process that,will chage our empire for ever placing my hand with in the hole a spike pierces my hand I grimise as the spike goes into my hand and fills with my blood and reishi looking over at crossSo are you ready to change an empire?

#8Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:10 am

Gust looked down at the hand print as he slowly pressed it down. The spike went through his hand as he closed his eyes. Blood rushes from the hole as gold and blue reiatsu form aroudn the pillar, Still having his eyes closed, Gust turns his head towards Tazuma. "Let's do this."

#9Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:35 am

Looking over at cross I begin to speakClear your mind and focus on making the sanctuary more fitting our empire. You may hear the Divine as we are going to be connected via blood and reishi. as I look straight my eyes glow divine blue. Slowly clearing my mind and focusing on a new home I can hear whispers of the divine speaking to me~a worthy home for your empire to live in Lord Marshal....and a See-er here as well. I am impressed with you ~ slowly I feel the spike digging deeper feeding on my divine blood and reishi.

The ground begins to quake as the entire sanctuary shifts and changes into a large castle sitting atop a large stone pilliar. As this happens divine light fills the room and fuels the changes. Suddenly water begins to flow for the first time ever in the valley of screams. Surrounding the castle on all but one side as they form several large waterfalls around the castle. The temple now lays on the center of the castle. As this happens more and more light fills the area as more and louder the divines voice grows as well.

castle:

#10Guest 

on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 am

Gust winces at the pain as the spike digs deeper. His reishi mixes with his blood as his eyes go a clear blue. Looking straight ahead, the castle shakes and forms. Gust is aware on what is going on, but he still focuses on the castle. ~What do you really desire. What do you want from ussss?~ the Divine whisper in his head. Gust just continues to ignore them. He does not want to turn power hungry. He stays connected to the spike as he looks over towards Tazuma. "How much longer?"

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum