Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1 Danny Worsnop on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:04 am

Danny Worsnop

So here I am. Sat at a computer with the assigned task of telling all of you lovely people about myself. I can't help but feel this to be just a little bit 'speed-date' and therefore I promise to do my best-est because you are very pretty and I feel we could most definitely live a long and happy life together, I love you! Dammit, will you just marry me already so we can fornicate!?

I guess I'll start at the beginning. Around nine months before September 4th, 1990, Sharon and Philip Worsnop loved each other very much and he put his thingy in her naughty place and didn't have the special hat on and his willy got sick on her. Just as medical science predicted, I was created. Born in Beverley, England and raised in a terrible little scab of a village called Gilberdyke. I grew up in the usual way. You know, getting older/bigger as time went on and all that.

Childhood life wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I was bullied and picked on since the day school started and was never expected to do anything with my life. The teachers said I wasn't productive, refused to apply myself. One pulled me out of class because I was manipulative and made the other kids misbehave. I think it's safe to say, I fucking detest that place and the soul sucking super-scum that fill it. The day I left school everything changed! In college I was all of a sudden popular (yay)! That meant lots of partying, and many encounters with members of the female genre (more yay)!

After school and college I moved out and met my guitarist, mr Ben Bruce in Nottingham, England. We created what is now Asking Alexandria and now we tour the world. We kicked it off with Stand Up And Scream back in 2009, Life Gone Wild in December 2010 and Reckless And Relentless in April 2011.

My solo record 'Home' is in the works right now, release date is looking to be Late 2011, I'm also working with Kill-brand clothing (killbrand.com) releasing my t shirt line, go check out their work. Looking at expanding into TV, radio and film too so keep an eye out!

2009 and 2010 was a rough year of falling in and out of drugs, drink and many (many) women. Alas, I am now in a committed relationship with the beautiful and wonderful love of my life, the very lovely Myca Gardner, sorry ladies, no more sex for us. I've bounced around England, New Jersey, Los Angeles, San Diego... But now, I reside in Dallas, Texas with our little puppy and spend the days lazin' and singing round the house. I cook, Myca does general DIY, what a man I am! Sometimes I treat her and let her give me some of them blow jobs. Lucky cow!

I am now, after hitting somewhat of a rock bottom, clean and not drinking heavily anymore. A short stint in out-house rehab with a wonderful company called Musicales got me through my issues and helped me exorcise my demons. I am in a good place now and I'm ready to proceed with my life and create some music that could hopefully make a difference for a lot of people.

Pictures Of Danny

click:

#2 Re: Danny Worsnop on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:33 pm

WOW, Hope he doesn't drink now

#3 Re: Danny Worsnop on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:24 pm

^Thats my hero right there XD.

#4 Re: Danny Worsnop on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Thanks for the info yo

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

#5 Re: Danny Worsnop on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah.

#6 Re: Danny Worsnop on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 pm

So tell me y do you like him?

#7 Re: Danny Worsnop on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:58 am

Because he is honest does a lot of shit and admits it is funny as fuck low screams good Lead of Asking Alexandria and gets layed a lot XD.

#8 Re: Danny Worsnop on Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:29 am

Lol. He's honest all right.

#9 Re: Danny Worsnop on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:07 am

^Indeed almost to a fault.

#10 Re: Danny Worsnop on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:49 pm

860 topic views?? People must be googling this.. I'm trying it to. :letsdoit:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum