Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training for more power to protect the family.(Me, Taz and Hidane only)

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 am

It was like any other day in the valley of screams with the same old grey cloud cover but for some reason i was itching for some training to improve my skills to better protect the family from anything that fate and the berserker can throw at us. Also dragonling i believe that you will need some partners for this. Also there is something that i need to tell you about later when we are training. says my zan spirit inside my head to which i replay with ok and yes you are right i do need some partners but who i am sure that taz will be happy to help but i need someone else to compare with to see if i have improved. hang on what about taz Lt. gust i think he would be up for some training as well. with that sorted i call 2 scream butterflys to deliver my invite to training to taz and gust with the site of the field that we be using.

and so i shunpo to a nice clear field in the valley that perfect to train in and i then sit down to do some meditating before training to centre myself and to calm my mind to be open to anything that may happen during training that i can use to improve my skills. for i do not want to lose this family like i did the last one. also something telling me that what my zan wants to talk about will be big so i wait till the others come.

#2Guest 

on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:38 am

In the inner sanctum I am in front of a large screen tapping the screen and moving icons around symbols flash faster then most can see as I smile and speak"good just as planned. We will be victorious in our holy quest." Then somthing catches my attention. A small white and green scream butterfly comes fluttering in. I extend my hand as,it lands I pet its wings which were smooth as silk"shows amaya is taking good care of you. Now what,is it you have to tell me hmm?" I say as a barely audible whisper can be heard"i see. Maybe a little training will loosen up the old bones." I say as I walk to the balcony over looking the valley. Out in the distance I see a speck. that speck had ice blue hair. Leaping out the balcony I use my hand to slow my decent. Upon hitting the ground a loud thud can be heard. I slowly walk to where kieran is my soul splitter glows slightly as if it is waking up

#3Guest 

on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 pm

I feel the reiatsu of tazuma as he got nearer I waited till he was close to me. Then I slowly open my eyes my reiatsu is calm like never before before to me it feels like just before a storm the point where you are . sure if there going to be lightning or not. I slowly get up and stretch and say. "good you did come. Now the reason I called this training is to increase my power so that I am better able to protect this family so that what happened to my one does not happen to this one. Now there no need to hold back use every thing you have. Also gust should hopefully be here soon. And taz what that shining on your leg?" For I notice the glowing thing.

#4Guest 

on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:23 am

Gust lays in his bed, with his arms behind his head. Humming along with the earphones in his head. A Green and white scream butterfly lands on the tip of his nose, Stopping the music, he listened to the metallic voice of the butterfly. "Yeah. I see.." He placed the mp3 player underneath his pillow, grabbing cheopla, he swung him around his shoulder, flipping his arms over the hilt and sheath. Flipping his cloak around his waist, He turned his head to Mizuko's room, seeing if she was in there before continuing to walk. Nearing the edge of the balcony, he looked down, seeing two figures in the distance. "Must me them.." He commented, Jumping down as he placed his hand down, Landing on one knee and hand, Spinning on his palm to stand up. Shunpo'ing behind Kieren, he bowed; "Lords.."

#5Guest 

on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:44 am

Seeing gust,arrive I nod to him"hello gust.i trust,you are prepared?" Looking over at kieran"this is my soul splitter.it seems to be the physical manifestation of the blank that bonded with me will do protect me further." I hold my hand over it as it glows a bit brighter

#6Guest 

on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:11 am

I feel as gust appears behind me and i listen to what Taz has to say about the soul splitter then i say while nodding to gust. "It seems that every one here now good. A soul splitter you say hmmm. anyway now i want to increase my power and i ask you two here because i think that you are the best people to train with to gain that. Now i can teach you a unique Hadou for your time but the thing is you have to have a very trusting bond with your zanpaktou in order to do it. also you don't need to hold back give me everything you got both of you no holding back or pulling punches i need to get better." i wait for your replies before jumping back and pulling my zan out and landing in a ready stance.

Now dragonling like i said there something which i need to tell you about it about well everything about me. i hear in my head from raikou doragon and i reply in my head What that you are on the edge of changing?
yes...what how did you know? in a shocked tone.
well i got the feeling that your form was unstable for a short while now.
well that cuts a lot of explaining out now. by the way my name has changed from raikou doragon to Rai Ryuu the release is still the same bar the name. i will fill you in as we go ok.
Sounds good to me it keep it interesting

#7Guest 

on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:57 pm

*bump* come on guys.

#8Guest 

on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:24 pm

"sounds ok to me but remember I am not as I was back then Kieran." I say,in response to kieran. As I do I shift my cloak to allow my,arms out of the cloak with,the sleeves over my shoulders and back(think laxus from FT)

#9Guest 

on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 am

I hear what tazuma says as I jump back into a ready stance with my zan drawn in a reverse grip (think how ryuu holds his katana in ninja gaiden). As I reply with a meaningful tone. "good I would not have it any other way seeing as we tag teamed alot it will be for the best if you can keep me on my toes. Also I have a few surprises of my own. I would not ask you to not to hold back if I knew that I could not take it." As I finish saying that the upper part of my cloak becomes firm fitting but still let's me have full range of movement as the lower part becomes more flared then usual.

#10Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum