Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A little Exhibition

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Mon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

A downpour of blood falls down covering Cross and a large amount falls on me. Wetting my hair,and causing several small streams of blood to run down face. I don't wipe it up or off why more blood was to be shed and will be shed so to wipe off the blood would be pointless to say the leastinteresting idea I say to my self.

Jackel pov

The beam clearly misses as the shinigami girl disappears and the bird falls over in pain. I can see the cat attack directly and the big monkey slap the ground and charge,up his cero. I run to the left behind the,ape abd head to flank the shinigami if she dodges I will be there to tackle her

#12Guest 

on Mon May 28, 2012 11:30 pm

I felt my sword vibrate more as the blood of the pelican sprayed all me and them. They were truly enjoying themselves and knew that there was only more to come. Sensing the cheetah lunging for me from behind, I backflip over it and drive my Zanpakuto into its back. Using my sword as a handle I lift the hollow up placing it between me and the Ape.

"Hado One, Sho!" I call out as i place my hand against the beasts back sending it flying off my Zanpakuto right at the cero charging in the Ape's mouth.

Reaching down, I quickly stabbed the pelican in the back of the head before flinging it at the Jackal that was trying to come around and flank me. The pitiful things thought they could outsmart me. Little did they know that strategy was one of my best suits. The Pelican wasn't intended to strike the target, only spook it just enough to throw its guard off because before the Pelican would strike it would disintigrate from its mask being destroyed. Just as the hollow disappeared from in front of the jackal, a shakkaho would be knocking on its door.

Tech,Kido,Abilities,etc used
Spoiler:

Ability: Dead Eye
Ability Use/Effect: Elenia cannot truly see out of her Left eye. It is quite literally a dead eye. However when she removes the eyepatch, her left eye can visibly see reistu density. ex. A captain would have a very dense aura of reitsu when compared to that of a seated officer. A normal nonseated shinigami would have a denser reitsu aura when compared to a human. Also if in a world where everything is made up of reitsu, the air, ground, buildings, etc... would have a density of reitsu that she could see with her dead eye. I guess if you wanted a visually comparison... it would essentially be a mix of Allen Walker's cursed eye (from D-Gray Man) and how the creatures in the movie Pitch Black see.

Ability Name: Ninja Speed
Ability Use/Effect: Elenia's abnormal affinity with Shunpo allows her to use Shunpo more efficiently and effectively than most shinigami. Reduces the Reitsu cost and Reitsu Control drain of Shunpo by 50%. Also adds plus 5 bonus to speed stat.

Hado 1 Sho-Pushes the target away from the caster.

Hado 31 Shakkaho-Fires a ball of red energy at a target.

#13Guest 

on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Right before the cheetah hit the ape, it's body vaporized, not even affecting teh cero. The ape aimed fully at elenia as he fired it, The gold beam shot towards her. The pelican and cheetah were both gone. Cross walked across the army, looking over as he snapped his fingers.
A humanoid looking adjucha came out rolling his head. "I get to beat down on the shinigami? SUHWEET." he commneted, sonido'ing near her as he took his blades out of his elbow. Tilting his head to teh left and right, He flipped the handle on his blades, holding them reverse as he charged towards Elenia. He was faster and probably stronger than her, but she could beat him if she thinked about it.

#14Guest 

on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:44 pm

The red flame came fast at the jackel and engulfed it in the red flame reducing to dust all can be heard is a deafing laugh

I just watch the battle unfold looking at cross. I nod at,him saying for him to send another

#15Guest 

on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 pm

I felt the energy of the adjucha coming up from behind me as the golden cero was fired upon me. Reflexively i twisted back to let the cero pass just over me. Flipping around, i use the cero as cover as i shunpo in its wake to surprise the Adjuca with my Biting Shadow technique with Arrenok, leaving my Zanpakuto free to block any counter attack the Adjucha may use.

Techs/Kido/Abilities/etc used
Spoiler:

Ability Name: Ninja Speed
Ability Use/Effect: Elenia's abnormal affinity with Shunpo allows her to use Shunpo more efficiently and effectively than most shinigami. Reduces the Reitsu cost and Reitsu Control drain of Shunpo by 50%. Also adds plus 5 bonus to speed stat.

Ability: Dead Eye
Ability Use/Effect: Elenia cannot truly see out of her Left eye. It is quite literally a dead eye. However when she removes the eyepatch, her left eye can visibly see reistu density. ex. A captain would have a very dense aura of reitsu when compared to that of a seated officer. A normal nonseated shinigami would have a denser reitsu aura when compared to a human. Also if in a world where everything is made up of reitsu, the air, ground, buildings, etc... would have a density of reitsu that she could see with her dead eye. I guess if you wanted a visually comparison... it would essentially be a mix of Allen Walker's cursed eye (from D-Gray Man) and how the creatures in the movie Pitch Black see.

Life Hunt: As a sword made from an actual Demon devoted entirely to swordsmanship, the sword is also designed to be the 'perfect' blade in that it pursues the purpose of a sword to the fullest; to kill. As such, almost the whole entirety of Arrenok's power is concentrated in it's edge, which is imbued with a number of effects. For one, any cut made by Arrenok, regardless of what it slices, takes ten times longer to heal. It literally curses all wounds inflicted upon the enemy with powerful dark energy toxic to living things in the most nefarious form possible. The sword radiates with bloodlust.

'Life Hunt' is described best as the Sword's power to destroy life by cutting living things. A small cut made by Arrenok destroys and kills surrounding flesh, causing the wound to slowly swell, until it's size triples. A cut made by Arrenok will double in size in two posts after the cut is made. After six posts, it doubles again, and afterwards the growth of the wounds slows tremendously. The sword, also, sucks a large amount of blood from a foe when it cuts them - nearly four times the amount that should have been lost, all squirting out in a huge burst, causing wounds to appear far more dramatic than they truly are as a simple gash suddenly becomes a gushing wound. But the massive blood loss occurs only for five seconds after being cut, then the blood loss becomes natural.

But even if the target does not have blood to suck away, Arrenok damages the enemy's very soul directly with every cut. An equal tier loses roughly 5% of their life essence from an accurate, well-aimed slash against their body. Arrenok's demonic energy destroys this quintessence, attacking that which other swords cannot touch; the inner soul itself. While an enemy may recover, it takes three months for an equal tier to the wielder to do so. Arrenok absorbs the wielder's energy to fuel it's powers which is why it's effect varies upon the strength of whoever is using it. A lower tier loses 10% of their life essence for every solid, damaging wound (has to be an effective gash, not just a small cut or a grazing blow). But a higher tier loses only 2.5% of their life essence. Higher tiers take only a month to recover from this loss, while a lower tier takes six months.

Also, every cut received lowers the enemy's Damage Control stat by 5 points, increasing the amount of damage they receive as they are wounded more and more by the Sword's edge or the powers of this weapon.

Technique Name:Biting Shadow-Zanjutsu
Description: A roundhouse feint to where the user spins around the target and stabs them in the back.

Lower Tier - Moderate damage with heavy bleeding. The wound cant be bandaged by oneself due to it being in the back.

Equal Teir - Moderate damage with minor bleeding. The wound cant be bandaged by oneself due to it being located in the back.

Higher Teir - Minimal damage with non existant bleeding.

#16Guest 

on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:09 pm

The adujcha sensed the very moment when she shunpo'd. Smirking, he commented in a low tone. "If you are going to attack me, atleast make it worth while." He drops to hsi stomach, pushing with his arms as he slides on his stomach backwards, rotating at the hips to Bring his legs up, attemping to hit her on the shoulder, if succeeded or failed, he would sonido above her, drawing both his blades from his fore arm as he pressed them down ina n X shape. "X blast!" Firing a X shapped reiatsu wave coming straight down on Elenia.

#17Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum