Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unfamiliar Awakening

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Tue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

Durza did not really have any knowledge of the going on's in the Soul Society so this news was new to him. " I did not know that Captain Commander felt this way about all beings" He sighed and looked at the ground " all life must be kept in balance, the Captain Commander should know this simple fact. Won't any of the other Squad Captain's do something? Why are they all for this"

Durza nodded perhaps this was the rigth thing to do "alright I accept, I cannot allow the Captain Commander to do such an act, but I must warn you if I am forced to do something that does go against my code of honour I will not follow you"

#12Guest 

on Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 am

SmilingYour code of honor is why,i saved you noble bount. This Captain Commander is from ancient times his goal is from long ago there is no captain alive to date that,can take him on alone. His powers are mighty indeed. It is why we must build our family and fill it with every race. After all we all began as something else walking towards the bount a blue head blank appears at my sideWill you protect this family and sanctuary with,your life? I await the bounts answer as it is needed for the pledge

#13Guest 

on Tue May 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Durza stood tall and strong, his composure was silent and strong, he could not let more people die simply because they were different, or they just did not meet up to the standards of others. Durza looked at the Blank with a high curiosity never had he seen such a creature "I swear I will protect this family with my life" a sence of purpose came over Durza, he had been alone for such a very long time, he had not had a family since he had been with Anna "yes.... I think this will work"

so the moment I go to sleep I wake up to see you joining with a band of cosplayers! A loud screetching voice came from the sword on Durza's back "ahh please forgive him.... that would be Klaus he is my Doll, he is also not one of the most plesurable fellows" Durza looked back at the hilt of the sword and scolded the Doll "you better behave or I will throw you down this cliff and I wont pick you back up until I deem it necessary". That seemed to calm things down, Durza looked back at Koshi "forgive me, he will join you if there is battle, it seems to be all he really cares about"

#14Guest 

on Wed May 30, 2012 4:00 am

Hearing the bount agree to join,us I smile. I then smile larger as the doll speaks. When,he does I speakI was waiting for your doll to speak. I,know you are a bount an all about the dolls relationship with a doll so no,need to say,you are sorry. And it is a pleasure to meet you as well Klausi say to the bount whom I still don't know the name of at this momentNow welcome to the family I,point and the blank swirls around the bount and melds with the bount and his doll as the reishi clears the bount is wearing is now wearing the divine cloak

#15Guest 

on Wed May 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Durza looks at the black coat that now surrounds his body, he seemed more impressed than anything "I thank you for the new cloths, my name is Durza Kell, I am better known as Durza the defiler but that is a name that other Bount's call me. I't wouldn't surpise me if the Soul Society has a whole file on my existance". Durza knelt on his knee out of respect for his new master, he would have to serve him.

"Tell me what would you have me do Koshi" Druza knew he needed to know the rules around this place, which would take sometime to get used to.

#16Guest 

on Wed May 30, 2012 8:04 pm

"rise Durza Kell." I say gesturing for him to stand"the rules are simple. Find other wayward souls and lead them to the divine,respect all family members abd answer the call when it is given....also don't let the Seeker hear you call me by my name and not my title. She is among my most faithful and deadly." I continue on

#17Guest 

on Wed May 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Durza took in all the information and nodded "then when she is around shall I call you Lord Marshal then? He rose up and looked into the eyes of his new master, "I shall perform all of these tasks to the fullest of my power"

#18Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum