Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unfamiliar Awakening

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Sat May 26, 2012 4:10 am

Durza had been on a very rough journey, after his little encounter with the Visards in the world of the living he had now found him self knocked unconscious and being carried by a strange man. His dreams were entirely peaceful thinking of a time with the one he loved and their unborn child, how everything could have been different. When Durza opened his eyes he found him self in a very different place than his dreams. He was laying down on a very rough surface, it must be some sort of rock based ground. He turned his eyes to the side and noticed that his sword was placed right next to him. He tried to sit up and grab his sword but a searing bolt of pain went down his spine. What had happened to him, his memory was a bit hazy and he felt that his power was greatly reduced from what it used to be.

"Wh...where am I" the words came out hard, he was thirsty, it felt like he was asleep for months, but that couldn't be right, he would know if time had changed, for it was summer and the fall season had not even started yet. He surveyed the area and noticed the very different feel to it, there was no blue sky, just a cloudy grey mass, as he looked forward he noticed that the entire area was made up of giant grey mountains, there seemed to be no living creatures in this realm. As he looked he sensed something, someone was near, but who, the reiatsu felt familiar, almost peaceful, it made his body warm and put a small smile on his face. He quickly regained his composure however, for enemies had many abilities to yield others to his will. He heard someone land behind him, it must be the presence he was sensing "who...who goes there" his voice was weak but held a threat of strength and confidence, he was not about to be controlled by some unknown enemy "are you an arrancar, this is not the World of the Living is it" Durza had never been anywhere amongst the worlds, the world of the living had been his home for over 600 years. This was a completely new place to him

#2Guest 

on Sat May 26, 2012 2:35 pm

I had been out doing a normal training exercise when i noticed a reitsu source that i didn't recognize. Turning around, I quickly scrambled over a hill to see a being laying on the ground. I clearly didn't recognize him as a member of the Divine Family and from what i had been told he was the being that could be created by blanks. Carefully i jump down to land beside him and see if he was all right. As i landed he came to and quickly began to ask questions.

"Calm yourself, you don't appear to be in any condition to be straining youself," I stated as i walked around to stand in front of the person. On pure impluse i opened the clasp of my hood and lowered it so that face was visible to the man as my reitsu became sensable again. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm just wondering how you got here. But first lie still. Let me make sure you don't have any serious injuries. Questions will have to wait a moment."

Deftly I removed the eye patch over my left eye, exposing the charred flesh that lay beneath it. Looking him over I can't help but raise an eyebrow as i inspect his soul. After a moment i replace my eye patch, the black and metal plated flesh of my left visible from the red sleeve of my cloak. "Well good news. Your Soul appears to be intact but i have to say I've never seen anything like it. So i must ask, what are you because you're definitely not human or a shinigami."

#3Guest 

on Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Standing off to the side seeing how the bount would react which happened exactlly as I expected he would react. My hood is up and,i am in a heavy shadow so needless to say I am hard to see. Elenia appears and confronts the bount asking,how he got here. That is when I step out of the shadow Calm yourself friend you are safe here. I brought him here Elenia. He was in danger and I saw his warriors heart in the face of battle walking to,the bount I hunch downI can heal your wounds.Would you like that? I ask the bount. All the while watching his sword hand after all an injured and scared anything is much more dangerious then it is normally

#4Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 12:15 am

Seiko had suddenly appeared still wrapped in her cloak her symbol glowing a bright golden color as she felt the presence of another the reiatsu of another and was ever silent standing next to her lord marshal she listened and watched on as they began their work it was another one she wished to watch, she felt she had to be present for but other than that felt like a puppet of such always being bound to the lord marshal's side ready to do his bidding her being here was just another need incase things got out of hand.

#5Guest 

on Mon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Durza looked upon a woman who bent down to him, his vision was hazy and he was still in a very injured state. Looking upon the woman for a single moment he saw his beleoved Anna standing infront of him "Anna" his voice quivered and tears came down his face, he tried to reach up for her but before he could he noticed that this was not Anna, this woman was garbed in a black robe and had an eye patch "ahh yes, of course you are not her....forgive me" Durza looked to the side and closed his eyes as she surveyed his body.

When Koshi appeared Durza emidatlly looked up, everything came back in a flood of memories, the battle, the world of the living "yes... I remember everything now.." He looked at Koshi, he was not sure why he was here nor the purpose for even taking him. He tried to move hie neck and the same searing pain went through his body "yes please, healing would be most appreciated, but tell me" he said looking up at the group "why would a Shinigami want something to do with a Bount" he looked at the group very carefully trying to understand their true motives "I am not trying to be rude nor am I trying to start a conflict for I am in no state for fightning"

#6Guest 

on Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 pm

As the bount asked for healing I extend my hand and a beam of blueish light eminates from it as it hits the bounts face he can feel the divine healing him and mending any internal wounds he may have as well. Looking at him I smileTrue I am a shinigami but if,you look a bit deeper I am much more,then one. I brought you here to our home our sanctuary to save your live. Hidane would have killed you but yet you still stayed and faught for strangers. You have a heart that beats as a warrior plain and simple. I saw you there as a sign from the Divine. That is why I save you. I offer the bount a hand up to stand with no fear of a possible attack. To attack a man who just,healed you would be cowardice and this man was no coward

#7Guest 

on Mon May 28, 2012 9:05 pm

Durza graciously accepted the helping hand, the feeling of his wounds healing gave him a slight feeling of slef awarness. As he stood up he nodded "so you were watching that fight in the world of the living" He brushed off some dust from his legs and walked towards his sword "Hidan, he was very powerful indeed" taking his sword he swung it and palced it on his back "however I have never encounter anything like him before....what was he". Durza knew he would have been killed he smiled at the group "I couldn't allow a woman or any person to be hurt" he walked towards Koshi and extended his hand "I guess I am in you're debt, however for the crimes I have commited I think death would have been an acceptable punishment"

#8Guest 

on Mon May 28, 2012 9:23 pm

Helping the bount up to his feet,i,hear him say that his death is warrented for not helping out enough and that he had no idea want hadine and what I was. I look at,him and answerHidane and I as well as several others here are Vizards. We are shingami that bridge the gap between to hollow. So we can don a mask and gain some hollow like powers and your death would solve nothing. I won't have a warrior heart as yours wasted....i offer this. Be reborn into the Divine and join us His family,his faith. I am The Lord Marshal. The leader and envoy of the Divine's holy speldor. as I speak my eyes glow ghostly blue as the divine is channeled through me as I speak

#9Guest 

on Tue May 29, 2012 12:02 am

Durza looked at the man and nodded, he was in his debt however he was not just going to join a group he knew nothing about. He made that mistake in the past, when he joined the Bount's that killed hundreds of people and he had participated, he was not going to join something like that again. "I must admit I am in you're debt but I do not know what you're group stands for. I need to serve a noble cause and any organization can say that they serve a noble cause. However if innocent's get hurt and murder must be involved then I must not accept".

He looked at the group around him and nodded "now I will give you my offer, you have one day to convince me to join this group. If by the end I am not convinced that this is a place I should join then I will have you take me back to the world of the living. If you're worried of me telling the secrets of this group do not worry, I have honour and will keep my mouth shut. You can even erase my memory if you so choose"

#10Guest 

on Tue May 29, 2012 12:43 am

We exist to maintain the balance and insure the Captain Commnder fails in his mission to eradicate ALL nonshinigami race. If,he accomplishes his goal then the worlds will collide and EVERYTHING WILL DiE. So needless to say noble is stopping the murder of all life but the choice is yours. I say to the bount in response to his statem en t

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum