Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crossing The Threshold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 pm

As I watch taz deal with the new convert maybe I catch his look that says that if this guy makes a wrong move then my blade will draw his blood first. I don't move but I am ready to block and counter any attacks the guy might make. I wish there was a way to deal with the Shinigami that we will go up against with out killing them for I do not want to have the blood of people who are only doing what they have been trained to do. The leaders and ones that know what happening and still stand by them are a different matter. then out of the blue I hear a divine like voice inside my head. I have heard your wish and I will guide you to what you need. with that I gain knowledge of where I need to go after this. Then thinking it is needed I pull of the hood of my cloak letting it fall and show my ice blue hair and face along with my reiatsu being able to be felt again.

#32Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 4:08 pm

[marcus if the divine were to speak to you as you haven't crossed into the threshold your head word explode. There is also a reason why Taz doesn't have direct communication as well but on a side not I found this and thought of kieran instantly Happy birthday bro http://th05.deviantart.net/fs20/PRE/f/2007/290/1/b/Lighting_Bolt_Dragon_by_pamansazz.jpg

#33Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 4:20 pm

(it not the divine speaking to me I just said a divine like voice which can be anything in this case I was thinking of something like a angel or something like that. And thanks for the POV it epic now that is almost what I was thinking raikou doragon would like I just had some wings but apart from that it perfect man thinks.)

#34Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 4:26 pm

(your welcome bro. It would most likely be the blank speaking to you directly as kieran is closest to a complete bonding atm. We could work and do something with that imo)

#35Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum