Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crossing The Threshold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 1:00 am

"Oh?"

With his bindings released, Eiji pushed to his feet and began stretching his limbs in search of serious injury. Though stiff, it seemed that his wounds had already been attended to. He looked to Seiko with suspicion, then to the two men; he was sure there would be no point in fighting, since they would not have released his bindings if they thought he could threaten them. Further, he was unsure of his location, and could not risk being trapped there. He decided to bide his time.

"No, I am fine. Why did you not kill me, and why have you brought me here?"

#22Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 1:11 am

If I wanted you dead the seeker would have brought me a corpse. I seek to enlighten you as to what you and your kind is trying to accomplish. Do,you know what shinigami try to protect? Do you know of you Captain Commander plan? I ask the shinigami who,i had not gotten his name yet. Looking upon my seekerSeeker,you have done a great thing this day. I am proud to call you a true Divine.

#23Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 2:02 am

"To keep the balance of souls as always."

Eiji shook his head with his response, indignant that he had been asked such a question. He clenched his fist in growing frustration.

"Whatever enlightenement you offer is not worth my forgetting that primary mission as you have!"

#24Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 2:14 am

I let out a huge laughThe captain Commander seeks to purge the worlds of lesser races and have only shinigami left. Now tell me what that,will do to your balance hmmm? I let the statement sink,in so he can figure out I mean that balance would be thrown off and everything will endI know your intellegent so tell me what woud happen if your Captain Commander has success? I let my,hood fall so my face is visible and my,reiatsu can be felt again

#25Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 2:25 am

Eiji's eyes widened slightly at the revelation, but he did not cease his defensive body language, and crossed his arms. His eyes narrowed again and he frowned.

"That's a big claim. How can you back -" But before he could finish, he was frozen by sudden unveiling of the man's reiatsu. He felt the pressure weighing on his body and his breath began to shorten as a bead of sweat slid down his cheek, but he remained standing and, after a short interval, began to speak again.

"I recognize this reiatsu... You're the Kenpachi!" Eiji took a step back and unclenched his fist. "It would mean the destruction of everything. The balance between the mortal world and ours would be shattered, and we would nonlonger be able to keep the two from collapsing into oneanother."

#26Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 2:39 am

Seeing the man struggle under my non released reiatsu. I pull the hood of my cloak up to shelter him from itSo now you see why we are as you said rebels. We are truely maintaining the balance. We have a divine blessing and I have seen the Divine himself in person. I am now changed forever from it. Are we still suspects to,you? Would you care to listen and learn the docturne of the faith.

#27Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 2:49 am

"If what you say is true, if you have indeed received a mandate from the king, why did you have to leave? Is it because he did not give you the power to stop this? If not, how can I trust this mandate even exists?"

Eiji was relieved to feel the pressure lift from his shoulders, but seemed more concerned with his situation. If the strongest captain had decided to turn his blade against the Soul Society, they had indeed found themselves in another precarious situation. Further, he did not really feel that he had a choice in believing his captor's story; to not do so could be hazardous to his health. He took another step back and awaited the answer.

#28Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 3:07 am

This king you speak of....you must be refering to the spirit king.No I am refering to a Divine god my friend not a legend that,holds no proof of even existing. I have seen the divine and felt his power. I am his proxy his will given form. I am his Lord Marshal! I only offer,you a chance to avoid being directly responsible for the potential destruction of the worlds. But if,you choice to not listen and learn from the gospel I can send you back but you will not remember the way,here or how to return but the truth....that,i will not remove. he should know I was attempting to help him but as it seems he is a rather loyal or brainwashed which ever it was. I could show him a look into,the Divine if need be but he could be lost to the splendor it holds.

#29Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 3:26 am

"So I must either trust your claim to represent divine order, or the Commander's. Neither with any more proof than a display of power and a vague promise." Eiji sighed, and looked into the Kenpachi's eyes with a mix of distrust and curiosity. Then, for a time, it became unclear what he was reflecting on; this came to an end with a jolt of surprise across his features, followed by a return to his distrustful disposition.

"I can not say that you have any greater claim to the helm of Shinigami than him, but I can't say you have any less. If, however, what you say is correct, it will become evident under your command. I only ask that, after you seize power, you help me search for the answers I seek."

#30Guest 

on Sun May 27, 2012 3:44 am

Allow me to show you a small portion of,the Divine power I possess I walk to the shinigami and extend my hand as I get closer my eyes glows with a ghostly blue glow as I channel the divine into myself. In my,right,hand a small orb of blue translucent light form. I,then extend my hand holding the orb as it gets closer to the shinigamis head to starts to rush,to him and enter him through the eyes. It cause no pain,in fact,it woud calm him instantly. As this is going on I end up by touching his forehead with me head. For thirty seconds of so he is shown visions of things from the divine that,would mean a great deal to him but they would be hazy like seen from underwater but the true message would be felt none the less

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum