Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crossing The Threshold

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Guest 

on Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 am

heh he must not of heard me. and so with that thought I walk over to them I was about to place my hand on taz when two things I noticed one was the guy in chains and two was the divine feeling that I felt off of taz before saying. "it looks like this guy went there rounds with a demon. And what happened while I was away Lord Marshal Tazuma?" For some reason the words lord marshal slipped out and there was a undertone to my voice that sounded like the tone that bolt used before. There was something going on with my blank it seems that the bond is growing with each other.

#12Guest 

on Thu May 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Hearing,kierans question I turn and look at him and answer honestly to him"i've been to the threshold of the divine and beyond kieran. I have seem the end and the beginning. We are the crusade against the wicked and vile of the worlds. Only by accepting the divine will they be saved from the conquest to come." I extend my hand and place it on jierans shoulder"you have been a good friend to me kieran. And loyality like that,shall be rewarded." As I say this my hand glows ghostly blue and kieran can see bits of the divine and feel its godly power. The feeling lasts about a minute or so.

#13Guest 

on Thu May 24, 2012 5:56 pm

As I started to see bits of the divine and the feeling of it my eye widen with wonder then for some reason I say. "now that is a rush. You know that I don't like miss use power. Power must be used to guide not control. Now you need a herald for this conquest and something telling me that I may be the herald now will you accept me as your herald?" As I say that I kneel and offer the hilt of my zan to you.

#14Guest 

on Thu May 24, 2012 6:35 pm

"a harbinger is more like it kieran." Both my hands glows ghostly blue as I start to project the energy onto kieran. His armor form activates and changes to the harbinger of conquest armor."rise kieran,Harbinger of the Divine conquest."

#15Guest 

on Fri May 25, 2012 1:20 am

Seiko stood next to the lord marshal as he initiated yet another family member with a title and a glorious responsibility but there she stood her eye signifying the seeker placed upon her hood as he rhood hid her face and the cloak hid the body she sat and listened Nana-cho began to shake wanting the taste of blood but it would be a long time before that happened.

#16Guest 

on Fri May 25, 2012 2:12 am

"now my Seeker and Harbinger have risen. We need to wake our captive.and show him the divine." Looking at seiko"was his kido skills up to par Seeker?" If,his skill were not the fates would decide his outcome.

#17Guest 

on Fri May 25, 2012 8:50 am

As I feel the energy flow from taz as it changes the armour of the warrior form into the harbinger form. One it done I stand and with a voice that a mix of my one with my zanpaktou spirit and blank ones while lightning crackles around me I say. " the sword of the divine and the lord marshal is born and is ready to cut those that are judge unworthy and the ones that miss use power. The bolt of justice and the divine is ready to strike." with that I sheath my zan and stand beside taz as my cloak returns to normal bar the divine symbol of the harbinger of conquest is made out of lightning bolts is on my back.

#18Guest 

on Fri May 25, 2012 10:26 am

"Why did you not use me?"

Through the void, calling to his soul, a gritty voice caught Eiji's attention. For an indeterminate amout of time, he felt that he could not grasp enough of himself to sense or think, but the intrusion of the inquiry forced him to consider himself. It brought with it a dread which he had supressed; fear of himself and the secrets he hid from himself. What began as an unconscious nothing exploded into a multiplicity of dreamy images and ideas as he began to stir. Those around him would feel the pulse of his reiatsu.

"Why did you neglect my power?"

Through the fog of his semiconscious mind, images of greater clarity began to present themselves to Eiji. From formless, black shapes against a hazy background, recognizable sensations and patterns emerged; he was standing across from Seiko, in the field of their battle. She smirked, though appeared to avoid him with her blind eyes, as though he were not worthy of their confrontation. Confused for a moment, Eiji was suppressed to see her appear directly before him, swinging her sword down with murderous intent. Out of instinct he raised his hands to shield himself from the blow, and found himself to be holding his zanpakuto, though he had not been doing so before. Seiko smirked, leaning her blade into and against his as he tried to keep his footing. For some reason, she appeared to be growing stronger, though his strength dwindled far faster than normal.

"Why did you not let me protect you, Eiji-dono"

Eiji's eyes widened; the person who had been speaking was Seiko! But it was not her voice he heard, and even without his senses, he knew the person he was fighting was not his opponent, but himself. In an instant, Seiko ceased to be the one trying to cleave him in two, and the true form of his antagonist was revealed.

"Tanren..." Eiji whispered the name of his sword to himself. His eyes surveyed the armored form of his sword's spirit with a twinkle of surprise; the ancient samurai looked upon his master with dissapoimtment, but pressed his sword harder against Eiji's. With the pressure of their clash the Shinigami could feel the weight of his zanpaktou's questions on his heart. Was that why his Kido were not enough? Did he neglect a part of himself, and was he neglecting a part of his power?

The shock of his realizing his true question pushed Eiji from his unconscious state, accompanied by a second Reiatsu spike; he was awake. Still confused and unsure of his location, Eiji struggled against his binding and looked to his captors with contempt.

"What will you do with me?"

#19Guest 

on Fri May 25, 2012 2:07 pm

From the captive I can feel his reiatsu stir and from the ground at my feet I hear him speak finally awake from his battle with the SeekerWhat will you do with me? I look down and crouch down to speak to him closerFirst,i will unbind you but if one violent action is attempted....i will remove your hands from your body.are we clear? I ask as I snap my fingers thousands of tiny black light beams appear all over the chains. Turning the chains to ash and soot. As I stand up I speak againAre you injuried. Would you like to be healed if so?

I look over to Kieran. He should know by this look that if this shinigami were to attack his blade would be destined to draw first blood.

#20Guest 

on Sat May 26, 2012 8:58 am

Seiko watched in silence as the Lord Marshal began to contact his subconcious then answered [color=purple]"He was very skilled in his craft but nothing I could not handle.." Seiko said confidently before silencing herself again standing again as her feet, and reiatsu sensing watched for her it was something a rarity to see the Lord Marshal convert something not many got to see being one of the conversions herself she was honored to witness this event.

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum