Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 4:29 am

Around midnight on a clear crisp night in Soul Society and I am fast asleep in my new quarters. Suddenly I begin to thrash and turn in my sleep. I am suddenly in the grasp of a dream. I see my home the temple of the red lady and I zoom through,it to,the room I reciently saw my father and family in spirit form and recieved his gift become a red monk. He turns to face me in my dream and points to a wall. It opens to a secret door. As I look at,him again he says to me"come bring him." I zoom out of the room and see visions of water and steam , a map legend with only,north written out.

As I wake up in a startled jump exclaiming"ahhhh!" Covered in sweat and breathing hard. I stand and get dressed grabbing my zanpacto,and bag. As I exit my quarters the night guard greets me"capt'n good evening." I,nod and greet him as well. I head to gust's quarters and bang on his door. One phrase echos in my,head as I stand thereThe monk of the North will Rise

#2Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Gust lays there in his bed, snoring as usual. The drool drops off his lips as his head is snuggled into his pillow. He turned over on his bed as he hears banging on his door. rubbing his head, he looked up at the door as the moonlight vibrates from the constant hits. "it's three in the morning.." he grumbles as he stands, still in his pjs. Cheolpa lays beside his bed wrapped in a blue cloth. Slowly walking towards the door, Gust yawned continuously as he gripped the handle, pulling it open. His eyes widen as he sees Tazuma Dressed and with bags. "Cap.. Captain?" He replied in shock. Gust isn't really used to be woken up in this kind of fashion, so he remains dumbfounded, waiting for a explanation of why Tazuma was standing in front of him.

#3Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 4:07 pm

As gust opens his door and,stands there groggy dumbfounded"get you things we must go now gust." I,say,in a hurry my mind races to other things as I stand there. The,red energy hand print glows brightly under my robes

#4Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Gust wasted no time. The tone of voice from Tazuma was serious, just as it was when he trained him with bankai. Gust quickly changed into his sleeveless uniform, tying the Lt. Badge against his right bicep. Holding out his hand, cheopla quickly pressed against his palm. The blue ribbon slowly fell towards the ground. Looking over at Taz, Gust nodded his head. but before he left, he went beside his bed, grabbing a blue armlet, pressing ti against his wrist. Swinging a bag over his shoulder, Gust walked towards Tazuma as the moonlight flashed in his blue eyes. "let's roll."

#5Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 4:52 pm

"keep up with me.don't fall behind." I say ai turn and head out the headquarters, turning to the west I use shunpo to make my way out and down the road. I am not going max speed to allow gust to follow me. About five miles of so down the road I turn down a foot worn path. gust should now know where we are headed I,believe

#6Guest 

on Wed May 09, 2012 3:39 am

Gust nodded his head as he stepped out of his quarters. Following Tazuma quickly, he shunpo'd while being as extremely quiet as he possibly could. Barely stepping on roof tops as he pushes to catch up with taz. He wasn't as fast as him, but atleast Gust could keep up with the captain. Holding Cheolpa tightly, Gust reaches a All too familar path right behind Tazu. "So we are going to the red lady's place? What for? I don't understand what is going on Sir." Gust was confused over at the whole situation, He was also still sort of asleep. So he could be out of it.

#7Guest 

on Wed May 09, 2012 3:50 am

Hearing gust ask why we are going to the temple I,quickly change directions and,head towards gust FAST. I,move my robe showing,the glowing red spectral hand over my scar which,is over my,heart. "we are summoned gust. I,had a dream and I think I need to bring you." turning back,around I,take off way faster then before but just enough to allow gust to keep up again.

In no time we are before the massive gates. I open them as before with a sequence that chimed a song. As the barrier fell I open the gate and make my way to the meeting chamber at,the entrince I wait for gust

#8Guest 

on Wed May 09, 2012 4:00 am

Gust pauses where he was as Tazuma rushes towards him. Showing him the scar, Gust tilted his head as he raised his eyebrow. "Summoned? What do you mean? Are we in trouble? Are we about to get our butts handed to us?" he said seriously. Gust was lost as Tazuma Rushed away. Taking a step, Gust quickly shunpo'd behind tazu, trying to keep up as he reaches the gate. Walking in quickly, gust headed straight for the entrance where Tazu was standing.

#9Guest 

on Wed May 09, 2012 4:11 am

I walk into the chamber "come on gust. I'll explain everything." I say as I walk in. there sre tables lining the walls and a large opening in the middle. Chanting can be heard softly in the room. Looking gust as serious as I ever have"can you,hear anything in this room?"

#10Guest 

on Wed May 09, 2012 4:37 am

Gust slowly walked into the room behind Tazuma. Gust looked around the room as the funiture lined the walls. Bringing a confused look upon his face, he listened to Tazuma asking if he could hear chanting in the room. Gust shrugged his shoulders, "Well if i could concentrate, maybe?" He then closed his eyes. Placing his hands at his side as he concentrates on the voices around the whole room. Slowly he heard clicking noise at first, just a random beat made in the air. Then slowly, he could hear deep voices, he couldn't make out the words, they were speaking another language, but he could hear them. "Got the buggers."

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum