Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

#51Guest 

on Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 am

"sounds like a good idea josh. Lets go and give the family some time. I,think,i,got some tea ready." I,say to,josh I reply and wait for him by the door. I lean over and kiss amaya"you know where i'll be."

on Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya kissed him back smiling "how about we all go out to eat...my treat...So maybe annamaria can get use to being around shinigami and amelia use to guys more."Said amaya

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#53Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Joshua thought about Amaya's suggest for a few seconds. In truth he liked it better the Hollow hunting.
"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" he said"Sides I'm sure if you and me are around her together Annamarie will feel just fine. She should learn about some of the local eateries as well. I also want to see if Soul Society has changed at all these past 5 years. You have any arguments bro?"

#54Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 pm

My, stomach growls loudly"apparently not." I,say,chuckling"beside I am to remain,close to both of you for the time being." looking at amaya"i missed you so much when you were gone amaya. Maybe along the way amelia can show you here suprise as well." Turning back to the door way"so where too First."

#55Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 5:58 pm

I wake up really rested thanks to that pill I had taken. Then I felt really hungry and I faintly hear something said about food. I was up and at the door with it open like a bolt of lightning I then say with a childlike tone. "did someone say food I staving I could eat a roc can I tag along?"

on Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"well lets go to the second division..I need to get my uniform on...I dont think this is suitable for a captain to be seen walking around in...Can you carry me tazuma?"She asked "I am still a little weak."She commented"I missede you and amelia so much and never once did I not think of you both hoping you both would find me or save me before it was too late."She commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#57Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Joshua ignored most of what was going on right now since their course of action seemed to be decided and walked over to Annamarie
"So, how do you feel, seeing your sister through your own eyes and not suffering at the hands of Colbolt?" he asked her

Amelia walked over to her mother. She didn't say anything but she seemed happy and content

#58Guest 

on Tue May 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"of course." I scooping amaya gently into my,arms. I then walk,out the,door and,head outside and begin walking to the second division"you know amaya. I would like for you too see my,home." I say quietl3 to her as I walk slowly allowin for the others to catch,up. "come on too kieran!" I yell as I walk outside. I,know he could hear me

#59Guest 

on Wed May 09, 2012 3:35 am

"oh good where are we going I meet you there, I just need to change for I have been wearing this for how many days." I say as I walk to where taz is.

on Wed May 09, 2012 3:47 am

(waching in disbulef at what is going on)

View user profile
#61Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum