Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

#41Guest 

on Sat May 05, 2012 7:27 am

"I woul prefer auntie and anna...annamaria reminds me of like a queen's name..."She commented sweetly to amelia as she grabbed ahold of joshua's sleeve keeping him in the room. "Joshua has served under me when i was part of colbolt."She commented "and un i think i am older I think i am 280 years old."She commented

#42Guest 

on Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am

Everything happened so fast as amielia came rushing into the room and seeing how happy,the two of tgem were I couldn't help but tear up a bit. Then,hearing of minoru's death at the hands of a demon no less. My reiatsu spikes sharply. I gain composure as joshua and a woman come into the room too. As the family is reunited "excuse me please." I say as I turn around and begin to walk slowly out of the room. On the back of my customized hoari instead of the tenth division symbol there sits the eleventh divisions instead. "i will avenge minoru. I swear it." I say,quietly gripping my zanpactos hilt strongly

#43Guest 

on Sat May 05, 2012 7:43 am

"I think I like Anna more. Calling you auntie just feels... weird" Amelia said

"I don't keep track of that stuff. makes one feel weird talking to people who look younger but are older" Joshua said before noticing Tazuma and hearing his comment about getting revenge for Minoru"That probably won't be worth your time big bro. Minoru died doing his job. Let him rest content knowing that at least"

#44Guest 

on Sat May 05, 2012 7:49 am

Hearing,josh's words I reply"then I will mourn the loss of a good friend and student of mine little brother. He was a good shinigami and he will be missed greatly." Reaching the door I stop and turn to josh"it is good to have,you back joshua." I say,to him directly

#45Guest 

on Sat May 05, 2012 7:57 am

"excuse me."She commented letting anna and amelia tal as she slowly followed after tazuma. She rested her head against his back and wrapped her arms around his torso, under his arms "He died in battle, in honor, He served his squad and me proudly...don't take revenge on who killed him, just know he is forever alive in our hearts."SHe whispered to tazuma.

#46Guest 

on Sat May 05, 2012 5:24 pm

I could hear her foot steps falling on the floor behind me and the her embease came as her arms wrapped around me and I felt her head rest against my back I move my hand to hold hers. It was a small gesture but for us it meant alot. I had been in love with amaya since I fiest saw her. Hell we just shared our first kiss not long ago and now she is embrasing me." I will not activly seek it but if I get a chance too I will avenge him." Not turning around "amaya,i have,been named Kenpachi." My statement came fast to her"and I love you." Finally saying it aloud made me feel better lighter perhaps. Hopefully $he is in love with me as well and not because I rescued her

#47Guest 

on Sun May 06, 2012 2:03 am

Noba quickly took his leave seeing as everyone seemed happy he feltl ike a 19th wheel on an 18 wheel truck so he made his way to the door.

"Just leave the room as is no need to clean! ^^"

[Noba Exits]

on Sun May 06, 2012 5:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
amaya smiled feeling his hand on hers before she let go when he turned to face her. She listened to the news and the title he was given as she smiled taking ahold of his hands "I always knew there was something very special about you and I was right all along but being the new kenpachi will never change who you truely are as a person."She commented moving her hands from his as her hands reached up resting on his cheecks "Your heart is pure in intention even when that killer inside wants you to kill all around...you fight for those who can't not just for getting stronger and looking for a more powerful foe. Dont lose those wants an never fall into your darkness. follow your heart and fight to save those lost within the darkness of their hearts. you got through mine and joshua's, you can do it for others."She commented standing on her tips toes planting another kiss after saying "I lvoe you as well tazuma and I always will this life and next."She commented gently

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#49Guest 

on Mon May 07, 2012 3:55 am

"in this,world and the next." I,say,after amaya. Turning to everyone"sorry about that I get like that when I lose someine close to me but at,least now I got my lil bro back and my love as well and I got to meet anna and lil amelia as well." Putting my arm around amsya with care"so,where do we go first huh?" I ask trying to,cheer,up after hearing of minoru's passing

#50Guest 

on Mon May 07, 2012 4:15 am

"Well Beo, I say you and me take off and let the family get to know each other" Joshua said"I know you want to be with Amaya but I think her daughter and sister take priority over you at the moment. but that's just me speaking. As for me I have no idea what to do now so I'll just find some place to relax I suppose"

((sorry it's short))

#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum