Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

#101Guest 

on Wed May 16, 2012 4:43 am

"Amaya your daughter went to practice, after you threatened the squad" Joshua reminded her before turning his attention back to Annamarie"Good thing your done. My shirt is soaked where you were crying. But eh, better out then in with that stuff I say. So we just need to grab Amelia then onward towards our food conquest. Where are we gonna eat anyway?"

on Wed May 16, 2012 4:50 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I am in the mood for anything."Said amaya sweetly giggling "I forgot and they need to better themselves if any of them will take my place in the future."She commented heading to the training field looking for amelia

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#103Guest 

on Wed May 16, 2012 4:59 am

Following to the practice fields I arrive there seeing amelia"hey amelia wanna go eat?" Smiling at amelia as she is there training

#104Guest 

on Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 am

Amelia had been practising in the use of her Jian. Her fighting style with that sword was much different then with her seal zanpaktou, involving more finesse and feints. When the two captains arrived she quickly finished her spar by feinting a blow to her opponents head, only to turn around and almost catching them in the stomach. After she straighten up and heard Tazuma's question she slapped her head
"Oh sorry. I completely forgot when Mama gave those orders" she said before hurrying over"But yes I'm ready to go"

on Wed May 16, 2012 5:27 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"its fine and fine work amelia...maybe one day you will surpass me and tazuma."She commented smiling hugging amelia when she came close "anywhere to eat is fine."She added tot azuma as annamaria followed holding joshua's hand

#106Guest 

on Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 am

"thanks Mama" Amelia said before noticing Joshua and Annamarie coming out and holding hands"Are you two a couple or something"

"Let's go with something" Joshua said, his face becoming completely red

on Wed May 16, 2012 5:49 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"in a way amelia, they complete eachother, one can't exist and function without the other. they are kinda like twins in knowing what the other needs but in a sense they are a couple like me and tazuma technically are with how we act. tazuma protect me and tries to keep me happy joshua does the same for annamaria. we are not stable without them by our sides to help us stay strong in hard times."Said amaya .

annamaria blushed as well not having a comment

#108Guest 

on Wed May 16, 2012 5:51 am

"Oh" Amelia said, then looking a bit glum"Do you think I'll ever find someone like that? I think it must be rather nice, knowing there's someone there to support you"

on Wed May 16, 2012 5:57 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
:Amelia I know you will find that someone that will become your sword and shield that will go to hell and back to see you smile unforoced and see your happiness is the inly light in their world...everyone has a soul mate..some mates them eariler then others...never close your heart and stay as you are and they will come when you least expect it...i meet tazuma at the academy it was a simple hello that started us off. joshua killed all his squad memebers on a mission that were after colbolt to be with annamaria."Sad amaya "dont give up hope."She commented

#110Guest 

on Wed May 16, 2012 6:29 am

"i was late to class and I,faught an upperclass member. I saw amaya and notuced how beautiful she was.....that day,i feel in love." I move next to amaya

#111Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum