Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

#11Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 6:56 pm

"amelia should be along soon. Her and I have become quite close since your capture. As for anna,she was pure when josh slayed colbolt so she was sent home...here to soul society." I say with a smile."kieran is outside the door,amelia is home resting,josh is somewhere on his search and Tsubasa...he gave,his life amaya." Looking at,her sitting there I lean close to her again and whisper"i got you,something for you." As I say,this I bring,up several white sword lillies in the middle was a strange sight one bright purple sword lily . I,hand the flowers to her

on Wed May 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya listened with a smile "I did hope you both would grow closer and I am sure she grew stronger while I was gone and hopefully faced her own demons and bloomed from the little bud I found her as."She commented as her eyes widen accepting the bounquet "How did you find a purple one?"She asked "I seen almost every color but a purple one."She said with a gentle smile on her face as she smelled them

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#13Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 7:09 pm

"amelia has grow quite a bit,you would be suprised amaya." Sitting on the bed side after hearing amaya ask where the purple one came from I smile"i grew it.it took me a while but I got sword lillies from pale purple to,the one you see there. I also grew orange,red,black and green." I sit there just looking at her there. Finally she was back and I felt somewhat better now

on Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya moved over to let him sitt on the bed "I think i have a present that is long over do for you tazuma....it is the least I can do."She commented puling his shirt down, pulling his face down t hers as she kissed him passionately on the lips with a smile on her face with her eye closed

#15Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Noba walked into the private room seeing at the captain was tuck under work he had to do her rounds as usual. He only wanted to peek in to make sure Amaya was okay still. As he creeked the door open and lightly knocked hearing voices on the other side he hoped he wasnt interrupting.

"I hope I am not intruding upon anything, I just wanted to check on Amaya's status if that okay...?"

Noba checked her IV bag and various other machines that were hooked into her to make sure they were pumping proper amounts of reiastu and blood into her body. He would have to preform a scan of her body. After he used a special kido to calm her nerves.

"If you guys could give me some space I need to check her internal vitals..."

#16Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 7:24 pm

As amaya pulled me down and kissed me I could feel her passion and im sure she could tell the same as I kiss her back. The fact this was our first kiss I wanted it to last. My reiatsu spiked causing the scent of cherry blossoms to fill the room

on Wed May 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya enjoyed the kiss greatly and wished for it to not stop but sadly they had to when a division 4 member walked in. She broke away form the kiss "that was a good one."She commented to tazuma as Noba came in. "That is fine with me, due whatever you must to get me better so I can get this itching and kicking my squad off there lazy buts for not having their strict leader back."She commented sweetly smiling

#18Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 8:25 pm

After breaking away from the kiss I notice noba"hello again noba. Take care of her." I say as I sit back in my chair."so amaya when,your cleared to leave I have to tell you,some news."

#19Guest 

on Thu May 03, 2012 4:28 am

Amaya smiled "Not really but what are you speaking of of things that has changed while I was gone."She asked

#20Guest 

on Thu May 03, 2012 6:28 am

Yes,much has changed since you,have been gone my love." Looking at the noba perform his duties"how do you,feel now amaya?" I am eager to get her home where she can be comfortable

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum