Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

#1Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 5:12 pm

It has been a few days since Amaya was brought back to the soul society having to stay in the fourth division in a private room. there was some machines hooked up and various shinigami healing her wounds as much as her body seemed to allow. Amaya has been unconious and unresponsive for two to three days. The research division visited from time to time to try figuring the parasite or virus type disease that had once raged through amaya's body along with her arm holding white markings that glowed lightly in the darkness alogn with some of her wounds.

Amaya was bathed and dressed in better clothing then the rags she once wear. her torso and varying parts of her body were wrapped, her legs, arms with her left one in a sling. the left side of her face and her forehead was wrapped along with her neck. There was an oxygen mask over her face that lightly fogged up.

Suddenly there was a twitch of her right eye as her cheast arched some and her face twisted up in pain as her right eye shot up before she shot up wide eyed. Her right hand extended forward out stretched as if reaching for something or someone. Her hand balled up as she fell back on to her bed shutting her eye tightly takin in some deep breaths

#2Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 5:19 pm

(hey amaya is this open?)

on Wed May 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Well yes it is after tazuma and the others got amaya back to the SS so yes it is))

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Ever since our return to Soul Society I have not left amaya's side. She has been out for three days. After much of the fourth,division had done there healing I as well use the little healing I know. Then out of nowhere she wakes up and reaches out I am at,her side almost instantly but just as she is awake I am disappointed as she once again go out. Getting close to her right side"please amaya wake up." I whisper in her ear

on Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya opened her eye once more after hearing tazuma. She extended her hand up to her face taking off the oygen mask. She coughed some but took in a deep breath. "Tazuma..."She said gently before she gently moved her hand up touching his cheeck gently as her red eye watched him "I cant believe I made it out of that nightmare."She whispered

#6Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Seeing amaya wake up. My,eyes light up as she reaches up and removes her mask and looks at me. As she whispers to me about how she can't believe she made it out. I touch,her face gently"i told you,i'd come for you amaya." I then pull off the half mask I have been wearing since amaya was take and place it next to,her.

If she looks at,it she would then see that the second symbol was on the inside of,it. She should remember when she was taken her hoari got ripped."i've worn that since the day,you were taken from me. I will continue to wear it as a sign of my,failure in protecting you from harm."

on Wed May 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya watched his eyes brightened. There is the Tazuma I know and love. She closed her eye and cplaced her hand on top of the one touching her face. She opened her eye seeing him take off half of his mask she look on the inside with a smile before looking at him. "Dont bare my burden...if I had let it go on any longer I am sure you and amelia and alot more lives would have been harmed tazuma you goof... You know I am too pride to let others help me. I knew you would come for me but i feared it might have been too late...I pray joshua was able to help you as he told me my sister told him too.."she commented watching him

#8Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm

I stand outside room Amaya in guarding the room and the person who means the world to tazuma. Just by looking at me you can see that I have been pulling triple shifts. My eyes are red and are a duller shade of blue then normal. My ice blue hair is more of a dirty ice blue then the clear and bright shade. I was just about to drop to sleep it was time for me to get a cat map. When a spike in Amaya reiatsu jolts me awake I look around till it sinks that it's Amaya reiatsu it then I decide to stay in case she calls for someone.

#9Guest 

on Wed May 02, 2012 6:38 pm

"what kind of man would I be if I let you bear this burden nalone...it,is my burden too." Hearing amaya mention joshua"he did,help amaya...i'm sorry but he was the one to end colbolt. Anna commanded him to,do so."

on Wed May 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Atleast she is free from that monster...All those years I would have never though she would become what she did...I feel it wwas my fault but it just helps me know that she is finally free to spread her wings and I know someday I will see her again."Said Amaya gently "Her death was the reason i had an icy heart...I wanted to become stronger and crush everyone around me because i felt I was too weak to save her..."said Amaya "I am just happy she isnt suffering..>I wish she could have been saved and my heart feels I will see her soon likle i can sense her alive"Said Amaya smiling Adjusting herself managing to sit up "Is Amelia here and everyone else that has helped you?"she asked

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum