Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suffocating Shadow

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 am

Hakudo Technique - Elenia attempts to grab the target from behind and puts them into a sleeper hold using both her own and the target's own shadow to solidify the hold. Once in the hold, it is very difficult to break out and usually results in the target becoming unconscious.
Once the hold is in place, the hold last 1 round after which the hold is released.

Lower Tier - Minor Bruising around the neck and unconsciousness.

Equal Tier - Minor Bruising around neck and unconsciousness.

Higher Tier - Minor Bruising around neck and moderate stun. Basic actions only for next post.

#2Guest 

on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 am

I approve, but you don't need to have the one per thread usage. It's a fair technique; there's no auto hits and a sufficiently powerful foe could resist. So while this is fine for application now if you want to change the once per thread thing you can do that.

#3Guest 

on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Ok, fixed. Now what, do i have to do a thread to learn it or do i now know it?

#4Guest 

on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:19 pm

You need to do a training thread for it first. Once you have completed the requirements, you may have it. Check the link below to see how long the training itself needs to be.

http://www.bleachstory.net/t1007-training-shop

#5Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum