Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vagrant in the Seireitei[Open to All]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:07 am

It was another good day for Bob. He luckily had managed to sneak past the wall due to his significant experience as a Shinigami (due to his knowledge of secret passageways to escape work from his Captain). The sun was shining and the garbage today was especially good. Bob was in the Seireitei again. After years of hiding from the Shinigami, Bob had finally arrived back in the Seireitei if only for one reason: Garbage. The scraps in the Seireitei were the scraps of the finest food in Soul Society. There were Salami scraps, cake scraps, even some half drunken bottles of Sake. He was sitting in one of the biggest dumpsters in Soul Society. Shinigami from all over the Seireitei put their garbage there. "It just shows how ignorant they are of how delicious garbage really is" thought Bob. It was just another relaxing day. He kicked back on his back stuffed a half eaten bagel into his mouth and looked up at the sun. "It sure was a beautiful day for eating garbage" thought Bob.

#2Guest 

on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Noba was dragging a rather heavy bag of recyclable goods to the bin from the 4th Division. The bag was hecka heavy and Noba was dragging it as quickly as he could before it tore. He quickly tossed it into the bin, but the sound it made was diffrent from normal as if something else was inside.

"What the hell...."

Noba backed away from the bin and was highly confused on what could have been inside.

#3Guest 

on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 am

"Hey!" yelled Bob as the bag of recyclable goods landed on him. However, as soon as he realized what it was (garbage!) he quickly opened it and began stuffing the cans and bottles into his mouth. However, after several seconds of outright stuffing he realized that he couldn't possibly eat this stuff. He shunpoed up in front of the Shinigami and pointed his zanpakuto at him and said, "Hey you! You were trying to poison me with that stuff! You know I can't eat plastic!" "I'm your superior, the lieutenant of squad four!" proclaimed Bob, momentarily forgetting that he had faked his death to escape being a member of the Shinigami.

#4Guest 

on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Noba wasnt too startled when he saw the shihakusho jump from the bin, but with sword drawn Noba pulled his hands up to his face and had a look of 'my bad' all across his face. Noba recognized the shinigami he seen him a few times before, and then he realized the trash he could conjour. Noba knew he had to calm him down and get outta there.

"I didnt mean to try to poison you, I was just throwing away our trash!"

Noba was partly stunned hearing that Bob was the Lieutenant of the 4th when Noba, who is regulary around the division, hasnt seen him aside from weird odd battle moments. Noba only guessed this guy was crazy and he was lying.

#5Guest 

on Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:53 am

Bob briefly wondered why Noba wasn't jumping to attention and saluting him. However, he suddenly remembered that he wasn't actually a lieutenant anymore. He immediately started nervously laughing, "He, he, he.... it was just a joke, anyways what squad are you in anyways?" asked Bob try to stall as his eyes darted around rapidly trying to find a way to escape.

#6Guest 

on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Noba showed his rank to Bob and pointed to it happily

"4th Squad 4th Seat."

Noba didn't know where this man came from or who he was but as long as he could keep him distracted he wouldnt get to enraged about the trash Noba knew he was anal about. He looked around feeling no help in the distance.

#7Guest 

on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:36 am

Bob was rather unsure about what he should do, but then shrugged and decided that even though he was part of Soul Society, he still showed proper respect for garbage by actually putting it in the garbage dump. "So....how's the ol' captain doing?" inquired Bob, trying to be sociable. "How's Soul Society these days?" "I've heard that there's a war going on right now actually" said Bob.

#8Guest 

on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 am

"There is a small war going on nothing major ^^"

Noba didnt want Bob to know the situation SS was in that unstable goose might rush in and get himself killed. Noba then had to think about the Captain he hadn't seen her in ages.

"Uhm, My Captain she's alright I guess she's been under a pile of paper for a few though."

Noba looked at Bob up and down, he was filthy, Noba didnt even wanna touch Bob but he was getting irritated looking at all the grime!

"Hey, uhm why do you stay so dirty?........"

#9Guest 

on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Bob was outraged. "YOU CALL THIS SMELLY??!!" screamed Bob, "This is the smell of perfume, of God's nectar!" "Don't you see this smells of the purest substance in the universe that is garbage??!" "Hmph"sniffed Bob "you might as well call yourself stinky, you smell like soap that's disgusting!"

#10Guest 

on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:10 pm

As Juro walked around town, he couldn't help but noticed someone was ranting. He heard the man talk about Perfume, and Juro noticed the man had noticeable spiritual pressure a long with the other man he was talking to. Juro began to walk closer wearing his white Captain Hatori. He came over to see what was going on. "Good afternoon." Said Juro as he stood their to see what was going on. "I couldn't help but hear you guys from over their? Just wondering is their a problem I could be of aid to?" Juro said as he stood their with curiosity on his face.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum