Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Guest 

on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 am

Zeipher would grip the hilt of his blade tightly. Watching the man walk away, he rolled his neck. " I got it this time!" he thought to himself. There was no way that this time, he would fail. Watching the Captain turn on the fan, he noticed the wind was coming harder, faster. He ran towards the fan Rotating his sword the opposite direction the reiatsu blast was spinning. He squinted his eyes from the gusts of wind coming at him. Looking at the cero he remembered the other fans being on low. Maybe he had to meet the cero with the rotation blade at a certain speed, or force? This was training after all. So he had to do what was in his gut. Extending his legs outward, he being to take longer strides towards the cero. Still spinning his blade from his wrist. As it spun upwards, he would tilt the blade as the crease in the steel could act like a "slide" for the reiatsu blast to go through. Would he succeed this time? Did he think right on how to go at this wind blast?

#12Guest 

on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 pm

I look at the spinning mass of reishi and judge it to be on par to a same level as me i then decide on trying to deflect it up into the sky using the rotation of it to help me to do that. I run towards the blast i then do a side slide to slip my reiatsu coated zan into the underside of it angled so that it would act like a airfoil to generate lift i also aimed it to cut into the air flow to generate the most lift. Now using both my own power and the lift that i have made i try to deflect it up into the sky. Now have i made the right choice and done it right? Or have i made a grave error that will blow up in my face? The next few seconds will tell.
    (ooc: sorry it toke so long to post i kind of semi forgot about this thread sorry.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum