Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sweat Now So You Don't Bleed Later (Open to all shinigami)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Guest 

on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:21 am

Word was put out last evening that the 12th Division would be holding an inter division training event in order to prepare for the troubling times ahead. Members of all squads from unseated members to captains were welcome and encouraged to participate. Tsubasa Milliardo would be over seeing the event personally and was eager to see the results of a good days worth of training. The entirety of the 12th division's grounds had been set up with all sorts of equipment. Moving targets for kidou practice, gikongai in gigai programmed to be proficient in hakuda, and even an obstacle course for shunpo.

The main attraction so to speak was at the SRDI's testing grounds however. Tsubasa stood there wearing his signature hat as his haori fluttered about from the air that was being stirred around him. There were fans all over the place ranging in size from that of a beach ball to that of a small house. And fans of similar size were lined up one behind the other. They were all on low however they were still giving off quite the gusts. Tsubasa had one hand on his hat to keep it from flying away as his silver hair whipped about and a childish grin danced across his face. Now all he had to do was wait for someone to come around and try out his experiment.

#2Guest 

on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:31 am

A hell butterfly slowly came to the ear of Zeipher. He for once, was busy studying some different hakuda techniques on a nearby tree. He wasn't one for destruction, or things like that. It was just the fact that the others from his squad was using all the dummies for the training that there was not any left to use for him. "Experiments huh? I guess i could give it a shot.." Shaking his head, he blew off the bark from his knuckles as he took his steps toward the 11th barracks. "Listen up! Keep practicing and keep studying that kido! I know we are 11th, but it could save your life to know basics atleast. I will be back soon.. I am heading to Captain Tsubasa's place.

Placing two fingers at his forehead, He took one step out on the ground before shunpoing over walls nearby to the 12th division grounds. Looking around he saw all kinds of equipment. Some he has seen, Some he was in awe to look at. "Cap..Captian Tsubasa?? What is this?" he said, Walking slowly to the man. The wind made the snow white hair flutter around the glasses of Zeipher. Placing his hands on his sheath he continued to walk closer, getting a better look of the captain.

#3Guest 

on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 pm

I just land after using shunpo to get to the area for the training event the wind from using it blowed my ice blue hair back i am as usual in just a plain shinigami uniform not wearing a hori if i can help it since my reiatsu alone is enough to say that i am a captain with my zan cross my back with the hilt at my hip. I then walk into the area and see what has been set up i say out loud to no one. "well the 12th division sure seem to have pull over time for this." i then notice gust and tsubasa standing near some fans that ranged from a nice little size to just what the hell i walk towards them calling out. "yo gust and tsubasa what happening? And tsubasa what are those fans for?" by then i was close enough for the wind from them to whip my uniform around as well as my hair.

#4Guest 

on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:19 am

As the lieutenant approached Tsubasa's childish grin only got wider, "Excellent! The first curious moth has made its way to the flame! Come come! Don't be shy! It's perfectly safe!" He was shouting over the winds and appeared to be quite excited. Tsubasa didn't really know who Zeipher was but he saw the fukutaichou badge and judged his strength based on that. The captain would happily move over to one of the larger fans and began moving it to face towards the Lieutenant, "Well...Okay, so it's a LITTLE dangerous!"

Tsubasa got the fan into position so it was now directed at Zeipher just as it was turned on to full power and the reishi superchargers were activated. The latent power in the air around the back of the fan would visible get pulled in causing a white light to gather inside the fan. Tsubasa would peak his head out from behind the device just as Kieran was approaching, "By the way, the Lieutenant may want to draw its sword!" He would shout before disappearing behind the machine again just as a large blast wave of reishi charged wind would be released. It would be similar in strength to a cero fired from an opponent of power equal to that of an average lieutenant. However unlike a cero it was a spinning vortex of wind making it more violent and harder to deflect.

The machine was a tool for training in the art of blocking and deflecting reiatsu based attacks however Tsubasa failed to mention this. Hopefully the shinigami would not be too surprised and defend himself in time however if not he luckily had a captain near by who could likely save him should there be a need for such.

#5Guest 

on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:04 am

Zeipher blinked at the man. He never met anyone so... strange. He just continued to nod at the man as he spoke. He turned his head to the right, Watching as Kieran approached from behind him. "How do you do sir?" He said, Tilting his head. Since he couldn't bow without losing his balance, that is all he could do at this moment. Turning his head back around he watched as Tsubasa brought a bigger fan infront of Kieran and himself.

"Captain Tsubasa, what is this--" He was cut off as Tsubasa turned on the fan. "By the way, the Lieutenant may want to draw its sword!" Zeipher blinked, grabbing Cheopla lightly as he pulled it out of his sheath. "Wha.." his word was cut off shortly as the fan shot off a spinning cero blast. He watched the cero come at him spinning. There could be two things he could do to try to deflect it. Spin his sword the opposite direction of the spin the cero has, hoping to transfer it backwards. Or he could take it full front and try to deflect it by cutting into it. Zeipher would go with the first option. But before he could really think out his plan, the cero was mere inches away. At the last second, Zeipher could only pull out his blade slightly, Pulling it a 1/4 way out of its sheath as he held the blast with the blade. The blast pushed his ankles into the ground. Pressing him downwards.

"Argh.. Really? How do I even get out of this?!" He was stuck. Nothing he could do at this point unless one of the captains helped him.

(Tsu imma let you control if the cero hits or reflects since this is training, and I assume you know how it is going to get reflected. So you can tell me if i did it wrong or whatever. :D )

#6Guest 

on Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:42 am

I nod back to gust when he nodded to me i see that he was having trouble balancing due to the winds. i then see that tsubasa had aimed one of the larger fans at me and gust then i see the fan pick up speed and draw in reishi from the air and fire it in a spinning cero like blast. since i was behind gust i wanted to see how he would react. It seemed that gust had taken too long to decide on how to deal with it and was only able to block it with the bit of his zan that he had manage to pull out and seeing that he was having a little trouble i decide to step in and help. I pull raikou doragon from it sheath and placed it in a prethurst stance at shoulder height letting my reiatsu to flow into the zan lightning dance along it but i also focused it to the tip. I then shunpo behind gust and thurst by his head and fire off a lightning infused kenatsu that should at lest weaken the cero like blast so that gust should be able to deal with it. The thurst would of been done before gust had time to notice the zan by his head but he would hear the rush of air and the small thunder clap as the kenatsu was fired i then shunpo back to were i was with my zan on my shoulder.

#7Guest 

on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:49 am

The lieutenant was doing a great job considering he was caught off guard, he would have been able to hold his ground against the blast wave of air assuming he had the determination to not back down. It definitely would not have been easy however with Kieran's actions the efforts to block the wind would no longer be needed. The thunderous kenatsu crashing against the winds and the grinding against Zeipher's blade slowed the winds spinning down until they could not hold their compressed form. The cero-like blast would quickly fade away leaving little more than smoke and wind in its wake.

The fan slowly powered down as smoke rose from inside, it needed to cool down before it could fire again so Tsubasa shut it down and came out from behind the fan. He had heard the boom from Kieran's interference and was giving the captain an unhappy look, "Grrr...The lieutenant would have been fine! Just some burns! Maybe some broken bones, why did you step in!?" He wasn't happy with this at all. He had wanted to see Zeipher pushed to his limits, training was no good if it were easy. At least that is what Tsubasa believed.

This was no time to scold the captain though, Tsubasa needed to learn how the experiment had gone for his test subject. "What did the Lieutenant think? That machine is called a reishi fan and it simulates a cero." He explained a little late considering he should have told Zeipher all of this before suddenly firing a blast of destructive force at him.

#8Guest 

on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:12 am

Zeipher held his ground until Captain keiran interfered to help him. Even if Zeipher didn't want to admit it. He was really stuck, the captain just helped him get out of a bad situation that caught him off guard. He really needs to work on his thinking ahead stuff. It could help him save his life one day. Zeipher looked down to the ground as he pulled up his legs from inside the ground. Pulling out Cheopla fully now, he placed his at his side. Hearing the fan power down, He looked near that direction watching as Captain Tsubasa came out with a unforgiving face. "If i knew what it was before You turned it on, i could of prepared more. But I can say if this was a real situation, i couldn't prepare for it. I wouldn't know if they could do that certain kind of ability. I think I have came up with a idea that can counter the Cero blast from the fan. Whenever it is ready, just turn it on. Without even telling me." He was more focused than before. Even if the fan caught him off guard, he was suppose to be more focused than that. After all, he is part of the 11th division.

#9Guest 

on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 am

I smile sheepishly while saying. "sorry about that but i help out fellow shinigami when i can it part of my so likable charms heh heh. I thought this was a training event not a simulation event and you didnt say anything about only one person at a time. Any way i would like to have a go at one stronger then that one it seems like fun." i then twirl my zan around my hand then shunpo to a spot to not interfear with gust and i let my reiatsu go a bit lightning dances around me for a moment then disappears for any one not use to my reiatsu it would feel like being near a power generater. Then i get into a ready stance ready for a attack from any direction. I then call out to tsubasa. "give me your best shot."

#10Guest 

on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:42 am

Tsubasa could sense the confidence from the two, they both felt that they could take on his precious inventions and that was simply not acceptable, "Very well, then the two shinigamie shall get a taste of this medicine..." Tsubasa said with a mischievous grin about his face. The scientist would turn on his heel and head towards the fans holding his hat down on his head with one hand. For the captain he would line up the largest fan in the area and for the Lieutenant he would get another fan of similar size to the last one.

However all was not as it appeared. While the fans blocked the two shinigami's views Tsubasa positioned secondary fans behind the first ones. Both secondary fans would be of medium size and they were activated first. Shortly after Tsubasa would then activate the second fans and then jump on on top of the larger fan to watch the results of both experiments.

The blasts from the secondary fans would fire into the primary fans causing an even stronger blast wave to be released than any single fan was capable of. Kieran would be faced with a large blast of reishi charged wind that was equivalent to a 0-5 arrancars cero. Zeipher would face one equal to a 1-2 arrancars cero.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum