Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The spark of a idea[taubasa]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:51 am

I wait in the lobby of the SRDI building hoping that the 12th division captain will show up for i have a spark of a idea in my head and wanted to know if he was the time and reasources to make it into a reality. i lean agaist a wall and brush my ice blue hair out oy my eye just hoping that tsubasa has not gotten into one of his idea states where he locks himself away in his lab.

While i wait many of the shinigamis going about their business they bow to me and i just nod my head in return. it seems that i am getting well know in most parts of soul soceity i wonder why?

#2Guest 

on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:05 am

The 12th Division captain just so happened to be leaving through the lobby shortly after the fellow taichou had arrived. It was a good coincidence on his part however for Tsubasa it was nothing of the sort. He was unaware that there was even a visitor to see him and so he walked on past not even noticing the shinigami. No, Tsubasa was on the verge of a break through in his experiments. He could feel the inspiration at his finger tips, the answer was on the tip of his tongue, but it wasn't coming. And so Tsubasa Milliardo hurried out of the SRDI quickly off to wherever his feet would take him in hopes of grasping that idea which was eluding him. He was in such a hurry he even forgot to bring his hat!

#3Guest 

on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 am

As i keep a look out for tsubasa i scan the lobby back and forth a few times on my current one i notice someone in a hurry that looked like tsubasa but i pay him no mind till a second or so has passed. My eyes widen in shock as it clicks the guy who looked like tsubasa was because he WAS tsubasa and he was just leaving the lobby i just say as i run to the same door. "shit, shit, shit, this is just great now i have to chase him down. Shit!" i get out side i quickly whip my head around trying to find which way he went. I then spot him a way down a lane i just sprint after him at a ground eating pace as i call out to him if that does not work i will use shunpo to get in front of him and say. "man tsubasa you sure know how to weed out the undetermen. Ha if i was not as fast as i was i would of lost you and be stuck in the SRDI just getting bored out of my mind waiting for you to come back."

#4Guest 

on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:37 pm

((I'm doing this because you simply showed up at the SRDI lol you didn't inform anyone you wished to speak with me or anything. You just showed up at the lobby and hoped he would show up so Tsubasa has no idea why you are stopping him.))

Tsubasa was getting closer, the fresh air was really helping his brain make sense of the problem before him. In fact he had it! A calculation albeit a long one which he began to go over in his mind. He was too engrossed in his thoughts to hear his name called and when the fellow captain appeared in front of him he didn't even stop walking. Instead he walked right into the man bumping into him. This caused Tsubasa to fall backwards onto his behind leaving him with a blank look as the event caused him to lose his place.

The man instantly took on a sad expression like a child who just dropped an ice cream cone but nevertheless he was back to reality now. "Ah Kieran Taichou...How can this thing be of service to you?" As much as Tsubasa wanted to try and recapture his thought this could be a matter of importance and so he gave the captain his attenetion crossing his legs to take a more comfortable seated position despite the fact they were in the middle of a walkway.

#5Guest 

on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:03 am

I say after tsubasa bumps into me and falls down and he speaks to me i rub the back of my head with one hand while the other is put out to give a hand up. "sorry about that i would of made a appointment but the thing is with a rep like yours i thought it best he i try to catch you. Any way the reason why i wanted to speak to you is about making a item that boost reiatsu and heals to a point to give the 4th division more time and energy for the more heavily wounded and a item to reduce charging time for techniques. That if you can and have the time and resources."

#6Guest 

on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Tsubasa paused and thought for a moment entirely forgetting about the issue that was on his mind before. This was indeed an important request but not one that particularly interested him. He would have to find inspiration for it elsewhere. There was also a problem with the request, "There are many kinds of techniques and they often gather power in different ways. This thing will need to know more specifically what kind of techniques this is for."

#7Guest 

on Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 am

"well now that i think about it. It more for bankai or more correctly zanpactou techniques then anything else think you can do it? If so i show you one of my techniques that i would like to shorten the charge time it also one of my stronger ones so i would not like to show you here since it may be a danger to others but i can tell you it mostly lightning based attack. Oh before i forget there is something else that i would like some help with i have reason to believe that one or two of my division members have placed video feeds in places where they are not needed in the human world the places i believe has something to do with rooms where only females are changing something." the last part is true but it is also a sweetner of sorts but i really dont feel right using it like that so that way it was said in a round about matter and i do hope that tsubasa does take my request for the items and for a more proper area for me to show my technique.

#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum