Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training between new friends and old.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Guest 

on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:16 pm

As Masaru burst forward using both Shunpo & Shunko he heard Tazuma make a remark on his shunko and then proceed to ask Masaru what he meant by mutual bonds. As Masaru appeared behind Tazuma and threw the axe kick to his shoulder, Masaru replied, Ah my friend, to be truthful I will admit that my bond with Aisutaigā is different than with most Vizard and their inner hollow. Masaru stopped speaking for a moment as Tazuma dropped the left side of his robes to reveal a spiral shaped scar before speaking. "This is the highest,honor I can give to an opponent in battle masa." Tazuma then grasp the hilt of his zanpakuto as a cero charged in his palm.

Masaru watched with slight shock as the cero then traveled to the tip of Tazuma's zanapkuto as he called out "Opus Elegy 13" before using shunpo. Masaru... how about you let me show Tazuma what you mean by our mutual bond, Howaitobīchi already agreed to help if I begin to anger.. Aisutaigā would whisper in Masaru's mind as Tazuma appeared to his right side swinging his zanpakuto for a diagonal slash. Masaru noticed that the slash was fueled by the power of Tazuma's cero and the vibrations. As he brought his own blade up to block the strike his blade was pushed back, the flat pressing of the blade pressing against his chest. Masaru's feet dug into the ground as he began to slide backwards while speaking, Well I guess its time to show you what I meant by my mutual bond with Aisutaigā.

As Masaru finished the sentence a change in his reiatsu could be felt, it felt more sinister, more like that of a killer. With an aggressive shove Masaru pressed back against the attack. Masaru then spoke up, his voice more like a tigers now that Aisutaigā was in control. So your Tazuma, you don't seem so tough, but Masaru and Howaitobīchi did agree I could come out for a while. So why don't we show you our bond Tazuma? Masaru/Aisutaigā began to laugh a feral laugh before jumping back and vanishing using shunpo, Masaru/Aisutaiga would reappear off to Tazuma's left side while remaining behind him. As Tazuma would turn/If Tazuma would turn, he would hear Let the tides flow! Howaitobīchi! Masaru/Aisutaigā would now be standing with the knife of his shikai in one hand and the chain in the other as water would begin flowing along it.

[If letting Aisutaigā take over as a sign/example of his mutual bond with Masaru isn't allowed I'll edit the post.]

#22Guest 

on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:37 am

"So your Tazuma, you don't seem so tough, but Masaru and Howaitobīchi did agree I could come out for a while. So why don't we show you our bond Tazuma? "Came out of masa but in a much different a much more blood thirsty voice as I look over in bewilderment. He speaks again " Let the tides flow! Howaitobīchi!" His sword became a knife connected be a chain and water kept pouring out from it

Watching carefully to see an incoming attack I take a defensive stance.you,said two other names so,you have two hollows then. I say feeling may mask break and give way. Well it lasted longer this time looks like I am in a spot of trouble looking around the area I can see the over hang of a pipe. My eyes dart between the pipes the wall and masaTazuma,you need myhelp huh? Tell ya what next time you call me out try to guage gauge his strength...that should be fun!Ryujin spoke inside my mind letting me know something or setting me up.

#23Guest 

on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:56 am

Aisutaigā look at Tazuma through Masaru's eyes as he dropped into a defensive stance and spoke up "you,said two other names so,you have two hollows then." Tazuma's mask then broke away as he spoke again, "Well it lasted longer this time looks like I am in a spot of trouble". Aisutaigā began to chuckle before answering Tazuma.

No Tazuma, I, Aisutaigā am Masaru's inner hollow. While Howaitobīchi is his zanpakuto. We are all one soul Tazuma, and we all share the bond of brothers, this is why Masaru trusts me when I am in control. Masaru's body would take a step forward before vanishing and reappearing directly infront of Tazuma holding the metal ball at the end of Howaitobīchi's chain in his hand. Masaru's body would then throw a strong punch, the force of which would be increased slightly by the metal ball in his hand/fist.

After throwing the punch Masaru's body would vanish with shunpo once again before reappearing about 10 feet infront of Tazuma. Aisutaigā would then return control of Masaru's body to Masaru himself. Well...thats was a fun ride for the first time letting Aisutaigā have control like that. Time to pull that mask of yours back on Tazuma otherwise you might have a hard time keeping up soon. Masaru would smirk as he said this while his reiatsu returned to its 'normal' vizard feeling before it began to skyrocket.

#24Guest 

on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:56 am

Hearing that masa is in tune with his hollow and zanpacto spirit are working together then masa comes back and tells me that I should put my mask on if not it,was goung to get hard for me too keep up. Knowing good and well my mask isn't going to come back on anytime soon I just tilt my head to masaI guess I gotta keep up masa. My mask isn't coming back anytime soon. I say while watching masa attack me using another punch this time using a heavy ball means the punch was powerful but slow easy to dodge I side step the punch then masa steps back and speaks again

#25Guest 

on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:31 am

After attacking Tazuma, Masaru heard him remark that it'd be a bit of time before he could draw on his mask again. To this Masaru only chuckles as he takes off his own blue mask before it begins to crumble into reishi/reiatsu. Well then we'll spar without them for now.. Masaru would speak as he began whirling the last 5 feet of chain in a circle at his side. Water begins to slowly gather in the center of the whirling chain before forming a whirlpool that slowly began to increase in size, in the few seconds it would take for the whirlpool to build up further Masaru would point a finger fourth before calling out, Hado #4, Byakurai! A white bolt of reiatsu would launch forth from Masaru's finger tip aimed for Tazuma's midsection.

#26Guest 

on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:04 am

As a whirlpool formed due to masas shikai I look on wondering what he is going to do next. I quickly find out when a hado 4 comes my way aimed at my midsection. I snap my zanpacto in front of me to,deflect the hado coming ny,way as I do so the hado hits the wall and leaves a good sized dentThat would have hurt if it,had hit masa. You are quite the,fighter I must,say.

Moving to masa's left side using shunpo. I,intend to get a read on his shikai ability while trying to,use my mask once more

#27Guest 

on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

After launching the Hado, Masaru watched as Tazuma blocked then deflected the blast with his zanpakuto, causing the Hado to impact upon a wall and leave a sizable dent. Masaru then noticed Tazuma appear on his left side, and felt a flux in his reiatsu as he tried to bring forth his mask again. Too close Tazuma.. Masaru would taunt as he released the now full size whirlpool towards Tazuma. If Tazuma were caught in the whirlpool he would notice as the water slowly began to heat up, and would also notice the current of the whirlpool was harder to move against than most rivers would be. If he caught Tazuma in the attack Masaru would also have the option of using Bankai and Tidal Prison, although it appeared he would refrain from doing so.

#28Guest 

on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Hearing masa,taunt me for being to close I can feel the water around me heat up slowly and the current growing more and more in strength[i]Well I got two options they both are going to hurt![i]i think to my self in the palm of my hand I form a ball of reiatsu before speaking Bakudo Number 8: Seki Slamming the ball on the ground under me the resulting kido caused me to be rocketed out of the whirlpool. The force slammed me against the wall somewhat hard but at least I was not stuck in a whirl pool. Shaking the cobwebs out of my,head I speak to masai can't believe that worked.

#29Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum