Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:36 pm

After my clothes line I see shou leap into the air and charge his fist with reiatsu. Focusing reiatsu into my voice I let out another roar,this time my mask takes form in a slow creeping motion of purple reiatsu as the mask fully forms my eyes change finally. The purple scerlia flash looking up at shou. Using my speed boost I shunpo out of the way leaping behind shou as he makes contact. A small speck of purple reiatsu forms on the center of my mask. Growing into a decient size cero blast using the dust cloud as a block I release it.

(ooc if its cool with you both im gonna "create my mask tech that is taking regens place.)

#12 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 am

Masaru let out a light chuckle as his roundhouse kick connected with Tazuma knocking him to the ground, before Masaru's punch also connected with Shou's chest breaking the bone and causing him to cough up blood. Then Tazuma quickly countered with a cloths-line that connected, throwing Masaru out of the range of Shou's two handed attack. As this happened Tazuma 'roared' forming his mask and shunpo'd to the other side of Shou as Shou's attack blasted up a large amount of dust. As Masaru recovered from the cloths-line he noted a spike in reiatsu just before a purple cero shot through the dust, straight at himself.

Masaru smirked and drew his blade with a quick-draw technique cutting into the cero before Masaru's feet lost grip and began sliding back. With a burst of his reiatsu Masaru put more strength into the slash finally cutting through the cero causing it to pass him by and explode behind him. The explosion kicked up dust and wind which passed quickly by him, covering the instant he threw his own mask on. His eyes were now a deep dark blue surrounded by silvery-black sclera, as he burst through the dust Masaru aimed a strong jump kick at Shou who would be knocked back by its force if it hit.

#13 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 pm

(ooc veloz did you wanna wait for cross or just keep going and not attack shou?)

#14 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:46 am

[up too you Taz]

#15 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 am

(lets train around him when he can post,he will)

#16 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 am

[alright your post then Taz]

#17 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 am

As the smoke settles I can see that masa has sliced through my cero blast using the opening I shunpo straight at masa leaping into the air landing directly behind him. Slamming the blunt edge of my zanpacto into his collar bone from behind hopefully causing him to drop his zanpacto

I,then gain ground and distance from him by kicking off his back as I land I hold my ground in a defensive stance. Feeling the rush of the mask I am learning to now control.This is amazing! I say but my voice sounds draconic and metallic some how. My face shows that,i am puzzled by this slightly

#18 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:09 am

(sorry to double post but are we still going on?

#19 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:17 am

[yeah sorry Taz, just been busy round the house with the nice weather here.]

As Masaru aimed his jump kick for Shou, Tazuma had used shunpo to come straight at Masaru before leaping into the air and landing behind him. Due to being in the middle of a jump kick Masaru could do nothing but try to twist out of the way of Tazuma's zanpakuto as he brought it down. This caused Masaru to receive a hard hit the the hip, bruising it right away, before the force caused his feet to catch the ground and make him stumble.

While Masaru began to stumble he felt Tazuma 'spring' off his back before Masaru could turn. As Masaru turned he heard Tazuma speak in a metallic draconic voice, "This is amazing" he spoke, words that caused Masaru to chuckle as if it weren't the first time he heard them. Masaru then replied in his own altered voice, which now could be noticed more cleary, it was almost a deep snarl/growl, much like a male tigers. "Indeed it is Tazuma, more so when you gain further control or in my own case a mutual bond with your hollow."

Masaru then smirked as he watched Tazuma fall into a defensive stance, suddenly Masaru's reiatsu would begin to spike and visually coating his body in a static like film as he uttered Shunko.. under his breath. With the bright film of reiatsu now coating his body Masaru burst forth, his feet crushing the ground beneath them as he pushed off. Within a second of taking towards Tazuma, Masaru had begun focusing more reiatsu in his fist until nearing Tazuma. Thats when Masaru would through a strong right cross, a tigers open maw would form ripping towards Tazuma, which Masaru would follow up with a shunpo to silently slip behind Tazuma.

As the reiatsu tiger maw would near impact with Tazuma, Masaru's shunpo would carry him behind Tazuma where he would 'fire' the energy of shunko through his leg in a strong axe kick aimed for Tazuma's shoulder. The blast of shunko would appear as a white crackling blade of energy just off the edge of Masaru's leg.

#20 Re: Training between new friends and old. on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:50 pm

"Indeed it is Tazuma, more so when you gain further control or in my own case a mutual bond with your hollow." is what, hear masa say with an undertone of a tiger in his voice then I,hear him say another word but I knew what it was before he could announce the techniques nameShunko,i almost forgot you had it masa and what do you mean a mutual bond? I ask as masa bursts forward using his flash step and shunko seeing the punch come from a mile I am suprised at the fact of the tiger showing up in the reiatsu over his fist.

Leaning back slightly to just dodge the punch I see masa disappearnot good I,think,just,in time to get caught with a reiatsu,fueled axe kick to my shoulder. The impact was great and the pain was even greater but nothing compared to other techniques i've been hit by.

Dropping the left side of my,robes to use my now free left hand I look,up a spiral shaped scar can be seen carved in over my,heartThis is the highest,honor I can give to an opponent in battle masa placing my left hand on the hilt of my zanpacto I grasp it hard feeling my,shoulder slightly pop back into place breathing out sharply I have a crazy idea.

A large purple cero forms in its usual place then travels to the tip of my zanpacto. Opus elegy 13! I,shout as I use shunpo to,charge then fade out and appear to masa's right side. The cero had melded with my zanpacto using vibration of all things to fuel the swing making it much more powerful about three times so. I swing my sword at a diagnioal from top right to bottom,left. Hit or blocked it would release,all the energy of the cero and all the vibrational energy causing a suprising reaction indeed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum