Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Guest 

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Introduction
this thread is for shou to tier up and for Tazuma to mask his mask for longer duration

Amaya and masa are also involved in this thread

#2Guest 

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

[nevermind i see. lol]]

Watching Tazuma Shunpo infront of him, Shou Smirked underneath his mask. "So how long do you think you can keep that up?" He said. The voice the was mixed had hints of a little girl just laughing as he looked at the others infront of him. "hehehehehehehehe! TIME TO PLAY!." The little girls voice was more dominant for a few seconds as Shou rolled his shoulders, Looking at the group in an angle to see just under his chin. The blue irises burst through the black and white mask as they blinked slowly. He took one step forward, Sonidoing behind Tazuma, before spinning his body around at the waist, throwing a kick aiming diagonally for the right side of his neck. If succeeded, he would jump to the right and do the same to Amaya. If not, he would roll backwards, ripping off his mask to save time.

#3Guest 

on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 am

Shou shunpo'd and obviously he would be coming from behind as he finishes his movement I am allready in action as his kick come I catch his leg midway between the knee and ankle,on the shin itself. Pivoting my weight around and under I do a trapping throw using the lifted leg as a lever. In mid pivot i release shou sending him airborne " I could get used to this " I,say excited

#4Guest 

on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 am

Watching Him grab his leg, Shou sighed slightly. He should of known better to go straight up against a captain. Even one with newfound Vizard powers. Getting thrown airborne, the little girls' voice could be heard escaping the mask. Becoming dominant for a few seconds. "Looks like we got a toughie! Seems like you need a good beat down mister!" Shaking his head, Shou caught himself on a rafter above. Rolling his shoulers, He looked Down to Tazu, Masa and Amaya. Rubbing the top of his head, he spoke with his fused voice. "hmmmm...Seems like You're the up-close and personal type, Eh Tazu?" He yelled down. One thing Shou loved was a good hand to hand fight. Even if the enemy was more of an expert than him.

Sighing, he spread his legs over the rafters, Sitting down on them as he swings his legs. " I could release Shikai But I want to see how much you can do with that mask in hand to hand!." Blowing from his mouth slightly, The mask on Shou's face blows away with his breath. The blue eyes slowly fade back to the calm black. Letting out a quick breath, Shou jumped down from the Rafter. Landing on one knee he looked up towards Tazu. Smirking he knew he couldn't take him on when he bears that mask on his face. "So...Let's say we restart this...you make the first move."

#5Guest 

on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 am

Now I,understand his style shou asks to,restart"of course we can shou." The mask,upon my face bursts off my face in a roar and flash of purple reiatsu. Looking upon at shou"guess I couldn't have it on for that long huh?" Focusing reiatsu I,try,to reform it again with a roar but nothing just a flash of reiatsu out of my,mouth. "well looks like we gotta go with no mask." I sprint straight at,shou then at the last possible second I drop and attempt a scissor leg takedown. If that would work I would then kip up and prepare for the counter attack.

#6Guest 

on Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:49 am

Shou watched the man run at him. Smirking as the man slid on his back, he jumped up slightly, dodging the scissor leg takedown. Landing on the Chest of Tazu, He then brings his leg to the right. Pulling it towards Tazus' ribs. If it succeeds, he would jump off of Tazu, placing the pipe in his mouth again, as he sprints towards him, jumping up, spinning as he does a round kick. Aiming for the chest of Tazu.

#7Guest 

on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:19 am

As the takedown misses and shou lands in my chest I look up at him and smile as he lifts his right leg to kick me I grab at his left leg then kick,up my left leg as well grapevining my,leg,with his using that as a kick off point I push with my left foot hopefully kicking shou,to,his butt and allowing me to get up as I do"so you are a hakuda master I see shou. Very few can stand with me." Taking a much different stance now I await his next attack

#8Guest 

on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:57 am

After watching both Shou and Tazuma go at it for a while, Masaru decided it was time to add the pressure. Gently laying his zanpakuto against the wall Masaru turned to the sparring Vizard's before launching himself in their direction using Shunpo.

The first thing Masaru had done after launching himself towards Tazuma and Shou, was aim a strong roundhouse kick with his right leg towards Tazuma's rib-cage. Immediately after Masaru would switch his direction of movement so that his weight would shift towards Shou. Wether the kick would land on Tazuma or not it would appear that Masaru moved as a lightning bolt, aiming a strong left hook for Shou's body.

#9Guest 

on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:07 am

Concentrating on shou I had no,idea another attack was coming until it was too late. The impact of the kick sent me flying to the ground. Hitting the dirt I look up to see masa attacking shou as wellinteresting hakuda style. I'm going to need to think outside the box with these two obvious hakuda masters I think to myself as I get up and check my rubs"bone are broken but im going to be sore tomorrow." I say to myself before shunpoing straight at masa just as he attempts to land his punch to shou. Sending a lareat(clothesline) at masa's shoulder level. As he is focused on shou the attack should hit at least a little. If it does land I will look at them both and sayNow this is starting to get fun huh guys?

#10Guest 

on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Shou watched as Masa's fist collided with his chest, Pushing him on his back. He lost his breath for a few seconds as his lungs bounced off his ribs. Something was definitely broken. Coughing up blood, he stood up wiping his chin off. " I haven't really fought anyone near my level before..this should be fun." He said, pointing to Tazu. "Try your mask again..You need to keep trying, don't stop!" He said as his pupils slowly turned blue. Shaking his head the blue slowly fades away. Damn...almost..lost.. The though shortly ended as Tazu hang-lined Masa. Smirking now, He Shunpoed above the two men, Putting his fists together as he poured his red reiatsu into the knuckles. Bring them above his head, he spun forward, heading for the ground underneath. If it hit, the shock from the reiatsu blast hitting the ground would send the two flying, If not it would produce a crater with a dust cloud.

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum