Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
An alternative universe Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account now!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

"maybe one day,i can see you in,something red and I can tell you if he was correct." I say,quickly without thinking blushing and looking at amaya"i am sorry my appoligies amaya."

I just nod my head as amaya says what we can do after classes then she says about being linked to flowers i say after tazuma says what he did. "well maybe because the only way of saying how pretty something or someone is with out becoming monotone or something like that is to use other pretty things to describe how it is. Now tazuma i think that we should train together if you like you can show me what you know about the sword and i can show you what you like?"
[Content Removed]
View user profile

Colbolt Nagito

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Uh thanks..."She commented blushing as she let out a sneeze that was a light high pitch "sorry I hate my sneeze it was never a good one and in the way."She commented
View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
what do we do for fun arund here
View user profile

@Rha' Chonchiyo wrote:what do we do for fun arund here

Make an app,get it approved,and then join in on peoples rp threads. Feel free to post in the manga,anime,and off topic section but please stop posting on rp threads thank you

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum