Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academy days (past-amaya,tazuma,kieran, ask to join in)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#51Guest 

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:01 am

"maybe one day,i can see you in,something red and I can tell you if he was correct." I say,quickly without thinking blushing and looking at amaya"i am sorry my appoligies amaya."

#52Guest 

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:00 pm

I just nod my head as amaya says what we can do after classes then she says about being linked to flowers i say after tazuma says what he did. "well maybe because the only way of saying how pretty something or someone is with out becoming monotone or something like that is to use other pretty things to describe how it is. Now tazuma i think that we should train together if you like you can show me what you know about the sword and i can show you what you like?"

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm

[Content Removed]

View user profile

on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"Uh thanks..."She commented blushing as she let out a sneeze that was a light high pitch "sorry I hate my sneeze it was never a good one and in the way."She commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net

on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm

what do we do for fun arund here

View user profile
#56Guest 

on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:21 am

@Rha' Chonchiyo wrote:what do we do for fun arund here

Make an app,get it approved,and then join in on peoples rp threads. Feel free to post in the manga,anime,and off topic section but please stop posting on rp threads thank you

#57Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum