Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academy days (past-amaya,tazuma,kieran, ask to join in)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41Guest 

on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:29 pm

"ha as if any one would believe me a person from the slums of the rukongai and a nomad to boot so it safe with me. Then again getting killed by a pretty lass like you i could all most enjoy being killed." i say jokingly to what amaya said. "now out of interst where did the two of you born here or in the human world? Me i was born here."

#42Guest 

on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Hearing amayas comment I reply"your secret will die with me amaya. You have ny word." Walking along kieran asks where are we from "i know I was born here but where and to whom I dont know. My family was killed by a hollow or group of them and for some reason they left me alive luckly a monk was passing by and found me. He took me to his home and raised as his own son and he also taught ne how to use a sword. I had to leave and come here so I honor of him I took his name as my sir name." I say smiling remembering my father

on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"I was orginally more in karakura town to a welathy business man that was never home and a mother that was too drunk to care about her 8 childern. I had six older brothers who all had made names for themselves and a younger sister i had to raise."She commented "I lost my sister to a hollow when she was seven and I was killed by the same hollow when i was 17... i was ten when she died...."She commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#44Guest 

on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm

"well that would of been rough on you if there anything that i can do to help you all you need to do is ask. Now it seems like i better explain my history. Like i said before i was born here somewhere in the rukongai dont know where for my family are nomads. So i learnt how to fight, cook, treat wounds and a bunch of other stuff. Then one day i was walking back to camp when i saw a boy in trouble with a hollow. So i step in and fought with it it was a close call it almost got the best of me. I even got the fading scars to prove it. So as i toke the boy back to camp i meet a shinigami that had seen what had happened. That meeting set me on my path that got me here." i say when i got to the part about scars i remove the top of my robe to show off the criess cross of fading scars that missed all the vitals like the heart and one lung. Then i quickly put my robe back on.

#45Guest 

on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Looking in I speak"i learned everything from father koshi. I can't wait for him to see me a shinigami. He'll be so proud. Other then that and the academy. What do,you guys do for fun around here?" Walking along my zanpacto's charm chimes a three note "song" looking back at the charm"i think so too singer."

on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 pm

I Ichimaru Gin wish to join this class and become a soul reaper

View user profile
#47Guest 

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:16 am

2,things are a problem here
1 gin is taken and having a canon app is hard as they usually have op powers and abilities

2 this is like a flashback thread. After you make an app and it gets approved you are more then welcome to join this thread and set up a background with three fellow captains

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 am

my name is now Rha' Chonchiyo

View user profile
#49Guest 

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 am

(ok now change your log on name aka screen name to match your characters and make an app

on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:09 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
uh train, shop, hang out and eat... anything really."She commented to tazuma thinking as she moved to a flower shop paying for a boquet of red lillies "these wer his favorite flowers...he use to say red looked good on me and much like these lilies...never understood why i am compared to so many flowers."She commented to them

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#51Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum