Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Guest 

on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:42 am

The instructor announces " this ends our class today. You are now free to do as you see fit. Remember lights out is 11pm. See you all tomorrow. Dismissed!."
I look over to amaya"im honored that you like your gift amaya. My I walk with you?" Looking over at kieran"you are an impressive warrior kieran was it.i look forward to seeing more of your talents.l standing to amayas right side waiting for her.

#32Guest 

on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:45 am

"well if by small one that was around the same size as me then yes it was small one. Sorry what your name again." i say in reply to the female student with silver hair while still rubbing my chest. Then hearing sensai saying that class was over and hearing what the new student said i say. "thank you and do you mind that i join you?"

on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya smiled putting the flower in her hair blushing some at the thoughts that were rushing in her head. She shaked those thoughts to the back of her mmind when another student came towards them, wishing to speak with them along with coming along "Sure I dont mind you both can walk with me to wherever."She commented sweetly to them both "I have no problem with it."Said amaya to them siling at them both leading the way.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#34Guest 

on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:46 pm

Extending my hand to kieran"i'm Tazuma....Tazuma Koshi. Its nice to meet you." If kieran accepts my hand we sill shake. Then turning to amaya" so where does everyone go after classes and lessons... I am new you know." I say half chuckling about tye last part. Locking up my zanpacto in the sheath I stand waiting for the answer to my question and our day,after lessons to begin

#35Guest 

on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:54 pm

"Well we can go into the city, train, eat, uh, shop...if you want I can take you to my family's home...um hm."She said trying to think "so yeah, there is a place I need to go today to pay my respects to a mother of one of my dearest friends."She commented to them, you can come or head your own way or meet up later."said amaya gently

#36Guest 

on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 am

"i will go with you if it is ok with you amaya. My home is far from here so im stuck here until I become a shinigami." I say with a smile"unless you would want to go by yourself." I stand by amaya waiting for her to answer. Only my bag and zanpacto are with me.

#37Guest 

on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:01 am

she smiled "You come with me if you want, I dont mind, i just feel his mother deserves to know someone cared about him then not knowing if he was ever loved."She commented gently to tazuma heading for the gate to leave towards the town

#38Guest 

on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:33 am

Staying next to amaya as we walk out towards the town"so amaya you are from a noble family ? I only ask because of curiousness to be honest. I mean no disrespect." As we walk I hum a song out loud from my childhood.

#39Guest 

on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:00 am

I shake hands with tazuma then hearing what is said i walk with them while saying. "that alright i think i will come with you he that alright i run into trouble with a 3rd year and i just dont want to meet him and his gang later for he would want payback on me seeing i kind of toke him down with one move. I maybe good but i not that good that i can take on a group by myself. I know my limits."

on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:45 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"It is alright with me if you both come along."she commented gently to them both. she listened to tazuma's question "I wasn't...always of the noble bloodline...no one is to know of this...alright neither of you are to tell ANYONE if you wish not to get killed by me personaly..I was adopted from the streets by the family since as far as i know they could have a daughter but found me."she commented

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#41Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum