Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:20 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"hello."She commented back smiling. she watched the student make major mistakes "you won't last."She commented to herself interesting in the newest student. she liked his style and alot more.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#22Guest 

on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:25 pm

I just shake my head he done for now that 2nd year then i felt a tap on my shoulder and a voice asking to come with them so i follow for a short distance till we reach what looks to be a 3rd year that had done some training then he asked me. "now are you the one that the rumours say defeated a hollow with his bare hands. Ha dont make me laugh fool i know that it was you who started the rumours hoping to get some credit since you are nothing but nomad trash no worse then trash now get ready to learn a lesson." to which i just reply with. "dont you know the old saying dont judge a book by it cover. Guess not" i say as i dodge a punch to my head and the guess not part was said as i felled the 3rd year with a powerful punch covered with reiatsu to the gut of the third year then i turn and rise a eyebrow to the guy who had got me but all he did was put his hands up and backed away. Wise choice i think to myself then i just returned to where i was just hoping that sensai did not notice or that i did not get into trouble for what i just did.

#23Guest 

on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm

While the sword was above ny head I side step to the left once,twice,three times then I see it his back foot is too far to the left he is way off balance. I charge vull force using the full length of my zanpacto to my advantage bringing the sword down at exactly the right time in step with my foot placement I slam the blade edge of my sword into his. The force of my attack caused the 2nd year to stumble backward"theres my chance. I then step in and perform an outside leg trip causing him to hit the ground hard. As he fell I would leap into the air and spin landing on top of him. The point of my zanpacto inches from his throat. My right foot standing on top his right wrist pinning his hand down.

"enough! That is enough. Well done tazuma. Tell me who is your master?" The instructor. I step off the student and shethe my sword offering him a hand up he slaps it away so I simply bow to my opponent. Turning to the instructor"my master is my father sensai, the red monk Koshi-sama." I walk to my place in line and stand in my place

#24Guest 

on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:48 pm

"ok now that out of the way. We can get back to what i had planed for today. Now it all well and good to learn what to do about hollows but it not even worth your time to learn it if you dont use it. Now i will pick one of you students to in and do a round with a dummy hollow now the lucky student it muruguma, kieran." said the sensai. Oh boy he did see what i did to that 3rd year and this is his way of telling me he did i think then i say. "ok sensai" i then walk out and start to head to the wooden zan rack but i see the sensai shake his head and say. "this is a test of your hand to hand skills not of the zan so get over here and start." i quickly in and stand in front of sensai and bow then sensai gets the dummy hollow out it a basic four leg shape hollow with short talons and a plain white mask with a red line that runs down between it eyes. Then the sensai asked. "now this dummy it like the real thing in that to stop it you need to strike through the mask" i just nod my head then i watch the dummy it eyes start to glow then it lunge towards me to cut me with it talon but i saw it coming i just side step to the left and back hand it head making it eat the ground then i stand in a ready stance with my legs placed at the right distance to balance my weight with one hand in front of my face and the other at about the same height as my navel. I look at the dummy and it looks at me then like lightning i do a front snap kick at the mask and it only chipped off a very small piece of the mask. On seeing this i do a front flip over the dummy and i land as it starts to turn slowly i rise my left palm face up to abount head height then grabing my left wrist with my right hand i start to focus my reiatsu into a ball shape form of energy.
    (ooc: hope you dont mind of doing this i throught this would be the best way of showing that kieran not a normal student but a rare one.)

on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya watched the student beat the second year "not what I would do."She commented to herself. she then moved from her spot to where tazuma would be, wishing to get to know this new student as she know she had caught some glances as she walked past to a spot next to tazuma. waiting for him to return

#26Guest 

on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Making ny way to my spot in the ranks . I notice the girl from before with the sikver hair as I stand in my spot I look over at her"hello my name is tazuma koshi "

on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya watched him returning as she smiled "it is nice to meet you tazuma my name is Amaya Yashia, but my friends call me Amy, Amy-chan or Amaya-chan'she commented "and I most say, it is an amazement to see someone so skilled able to grace us at the academy, just like me."She commented

#28Guest 

on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:34 am

Blushing from amaya's words"thank you for the kind words Amaya Yashia." I say with a slight bow. Reaching down I pluck a white flower growing in front of me. Picking it gently from the ground with my right hand I then hand it to amaya "this is a white sword lily. My father said they grow where great swordsmen do battle and in the old times swords men would give them to women as a sign of respect. Which is why,i give this to you Amaya Yashia as a gift of our meeting here." I hold the flower out for amaya to take.

#29Guest 

on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:52 am

The forming of my lightnin storm blast was done by the time the dummy had fully turned around to face me. With a fast step that was close to but not quite a shunpo and i thurst the blast into the dummy mask breaking it and the blast making a hole in the dummy head. The dummy just falls over then the sensai asks. "by any chance have you done this before?" i just shrug then the sensai said for me to go back to the line. As i goto the line i rub my chest for there was a ach were i had a deep wound from that hollow i was told this some times happens but it should go away in time. I fall into line next to the new student i then say to him. "that was some good sword work you did there. By the way the name kieran muruguma."

on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya nodded accepting the white fllower with her left hand that was currently wrapped to her shoulder. she swirled the flower in her hands examining with a small smile "Thankyou and Please just call me Amaya."She commented to him smiling to him "it is a lovely gift that i will cherish forever"She commented sweetly before looking over to the other student "interesting rumors of you killing that hollow that i was told was a small one."Said Amaya to the other student as she stayed near tazuma

#31Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum