Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Please log in to post a topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

#11Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 pm

I see sensai shunpo over to the gate and i see him talk to some one but i can not make it out i thought of going over there to see who it was but i throught better of it and stayed were i was standing. Then i felt the spike in reiatsu as the person outside the release his zan as i later find out. with out even thinking about it my reiatsu spiked to counter the effect from the first spike and in turn cause the people next to me yelp as they got hit by small sparks of lightning i then say. "sorry about i still have trouble with control over my reiatsu when it spikes out of the blue, sorry, sorry."

#12Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 pm

The instructor and guard were shocked"he...he has shikai?!?!" The instructor looks directly at the visitor"what is your name?" The stranger seals his blade"Tazuma Koshi sir." I reply. The head instructor comes shunpoing "so you want to join us huh. Well I exoect nothing but absoulte perfection.is that understood?" I look up and reply"yes sir." Tge instructor from before tosses a robe to me as I,catch it I put it on. "come with me now" the zanjujutsu instructor says as ge walks away. I follow behind

He arrives in front of the class" this is our newest student,tazuma koshi." I join in the back of the ranks

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya had listened to everything going on "Someone already knows shinkai."She whispered to herself sensing the reaistuu. She balled her fist up and calmed herself down lifting her right hand to her left shoulder with a small smile playing on her face "this will be interesting"She commented to herself seeing the instructor and the intrudered come to the class. Amaya was suprised to see that the intruder was a mere student just like her. She smiled towards the new student welcoming him as he passed before she turned back to the instructor

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#14Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

As I walked to my place a girl with silver hair smiled at me. I instantly blush and mouth "hello." To her before going to my true place in tye ranks as my face returned to noral I think to myself she is the first woman I had ever seen in my life and she is breathtaking.i was lost in thought before I heard"Koshi!koshi! Come here." As I regain myself and vegin walking to him I think the worst"since you have shikai you will spar witha second year "as you order sensai.l I respond drawing my zanpacto asthe second year steps forward sword drawn

on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:00 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
(( I wonder if it should be amaya and she has silver hair))

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#16Guest 

on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:13 am

(sorry made the edit and its up to you )

#17Guest 

on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:08 am

I watch as a new student comes in and falls in then sensai ask the new student to spar with a second year student. This should be good to watch i throught and so i watch with eyes that are very focused on the match up ready to learn. I was getting pumped i wanted to spar with a zan. If you look my way you will see that my eyes are lively and bright.

#18Guest 

on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Drawing my zanpacto and grasping it with both hands I stare at the 2nd year. Focusing on how he move,stood,and held his sword. I saw his weak point almost instantly.He hold the hilt to tightly his hands will tire quickly with multipule blocks all I can hear is the instructor"begin!"

I charge in and with a powerful slash from right to left I gauge the block of the 2nd year. He indeed blocks but I can see his hands grasp the hilt on every impact. I then proced to strike three more time a vertical slash followed by a sweeping cut then finally a lunging stab. Everyone was blocked but I could feel the resistance getting less and less ecery strike.

#19Guest 

on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 pm

I watch the spar begin even from where i was standing i see the 2nd year was gripping the hilt of his zan to tight you need to hold it light but firm to stop the vibrations from trying out your hand. The last note the new student made which was a lunge i saw the tell tale sign of a slight shift in weight i would of stepped to the side and had the cutting edge of the zan aimed at the neck to make him pull back. Without knowing about it my reiatsu was creeping up again pressing down on the students next to me and even making some of them move away from me even through i was most likely one of the youngest there i had a higher then normal reiatsu due to the fact of where i come from and the fact that i had defeated a hollow already.

#20Guest 

on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

As I do my lunge the 2nd year side steps and spins to my left he slash at my left side. I manage to avoid the damage but my robes were cut. He ends his spin and speaks"you can't beat me kid give up." I smile at him as I hold my zanpacto above my,head samurai style

#21Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum