Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Bleach Story RPG

AU Bleach Roleplay Forum, where you can create your own RP character.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academy days (past-amaya,tazuma,kieran, ask to join in)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

#1Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:59 am

The academy had just opened its gates to a new fresh class of shinigami recruits. The class stated three days ago. The classes have already began,the recruits have been assigned rooms,squads,and areas of training.

Inside one if the many training yards some of the now captains learned the arts of being a shinigami. The events of the past now shape the present and future if soul society.

The zanjutsu instructer,a large man holding his zanpacto in his left hand stood in front of his assembled class ready to instruct and observe his newest students. The class stood before him in perfect ranks not moving awaiting him to speak. His eyes steely and fierce looking at everyone in attendance."my name is Achi demo,but you call me sensai. Is that,understood!" The assembled class responded with "yes sir!" Achi then steped forward and continued"i am assigned to teach you the art of zanjutsu,the way of the sword. The first of many skill that will keep you all alive if you listen and learn." He then holds up his zanpacto"can someone tell me what I am holding in my,hand?" He awaits a response from someone

#2Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:21 am

"Sir i do believe that a Zanpaktou a weapon to cleanse a hollow and to send plus on to this world sensai." said a boy who looks only to be about 15 years old with ice blue hair and has a look of a nomad from the far reachs of Rukongai. and there some rumours going around that he already had befeated a hollow with his bare hands.

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:28 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya Nanashi, was always known to be on time and to be early and that she was. She stood among the new academy students, somewhat sticking out with her long silver hair held in a ponytail with a navy blue ribbon tied in a bow. She looked to the instructor "Yes sensei."She commented with the rest of the class.

She didnt like her uniform in colors since she was still not use to the feeling of really loose kimono uniforms such as the academy. She watched the captain lift his blade up asking the students for what the blade was. Amaya raised her hand soon before answering "It's a zanpackuto, the primary weapon and ally to the shinigami."She commented already knowing that answer from her reasearch as she noticed som of the others glaring at her [b]was I not suppose to answer? She thought to Herself putting down her hand waiting to hear if she was right or not. She noticed someone else also answereed but a different way then herself.

View user profile http://www.bleachstory.net
#4Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 am

"that is correct both of you. Tell me your names." The instructor ordered to the recruits that answered while shething his blade. "now can you tell me about the basic abilities of a zanpacto?"

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:05 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
"My name is Amaya Nanashi, Only daughter of the Nanashi family of the noble ring."She commented to the teacher moving forward "the zanpakuto has two forms. the zanpackuto itself ranges in looks, length, hilt colors and such with its wilder. there is many different kidos that can be used with their blade but also the blade has two forms, a shinkai and bankai. the blade also had a spirit coorosponding with the wilder as the spirits range with the wilder itself."she commented

#6Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 am

"correct,well done! Now tell me this. How does.one find shikai?" He asks amaya directly

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 am

Mei's 4th Squad
Mei's 4th Squad
Amaya thought about that question for a few moments "one finds their shinkai by manifesting themselves into their zanpackuto's world and facing the zanpackuto's trial that allows the spirit to know whether their wilder is able to be able to hold the power the spirit holds."She commented

#8Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:58 am

"well at least you know the basic." He says while walkung away. The yard is next to the mason gate. A disturbance could be heard filing on

#9Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 am

"it kieran muruguma sensai and i come from a nomad tribe that travels around the out skirts of rukongai." i say to the sensai with a bow of respect. I then for no reason had drifted back to when i was asked to join the academy by a shinigami no less. I was just getting back to camp after that narrow win and defeating of that hollow that had tried to eat one of the little kids that i like to watch run around doing thing that kids do. Any way i was carrying the kid back with me for he had wound from the hollow but i am sure that i looked worse for the only thing that was holding my robes well what was left of it any way up was the obai and i had cuts all over some worse then others. Then before i could finish that memory i snapped back to the now to hear the sensai ask the girl who had answered at the same time as me about how do you gain shikai just then i hear what could only be call a crackling discharge for a spilt second and i only just heard something say something about the name of something before it was gone then thinking to myself as the girl answers the question and adding on to it. Yes that is only part of it i think it also includes the learning of the name of the zan spirit. Then i hear some noise coming from the other side of the gate i then ask. "ah sensai do you know what happening on the other side of the gate?"

#10Guest 

on Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:56 pm

From the other side of the wall a voice could be heard."i've traveled a long distance to make it here. Please allow me to join this academy. I am honor bound to do so please." The instructor hearing this shunpos to the gate over the small wall. He looks at tge visitor"why should we let you join now. You have no great power. I can't even feel reiatsu from you." The strager looks up barely standing from his journey. His monk robes tattered abd ripped. A nodachi resting over his shoulder,a set of prayer beads wrapped around his wrist. He smiles"if I show yoy something amazing will you allow me to join?" Tge guards and instructor look at each other and laugh"sure you can join if it's amazing." The instructor answers. The strabger looks up"silence,kuriyami no naka de kashu!" A rush of silver reiatsu can be seen as the strangers sword grows three inches longs,has five slots and hiles on the blade it's self. A mouthpiece grows on the hilt with fur finger holes and finally the blade turn bright red

#11Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Por favor, faça o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum