Bleach Story
Hello, guest!

Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to My Hero Academia: Starting Line
An MHA Roleplay Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

"I am Captain Kieran Muruguma of the 7th division and i welcome you back brother in arms." as i shake hands with you

"My, my." said Nakajima. "It seems that Soul Society has gotten quite paranoid in my absence, seeing as 2 captains were sent to investigate a Senkaimon opening." he continued. Nakajima thought for a few seconds before speaking again. The news that he had to bring was not good. "ah, so you wish to know why I have come?" asked Nakajima. "Very well, I will tell you." he continued. "I have come here because of... war." said Nakajima. Yes, war." said Nakajima. Nakajima decided to explain the whole situation. "I fought an Arrancar a few nights back." began Nakajima. "But this wasn't just any Arrancar. He bore upon his neck, in red ink, the number 3." he said. "Yes, I fear that the Espada have returned." said Nakajima. "They may attack us at some point." I think you should call a captains' meeting to discuss what you will do." said Nakajima.

"well thank you for that info how ever dark it may be and by the feel of your reiatsu you are of captain class and we are short on that score at the moment and yes we had some inkling that the espada were making a come back for we had what appeared to be the next in line for the 4th spot in the old espada come here and made a bit of noise here." i say with a brooding look.

Nakajima was glad that he was trusted. It would make re-joining Soul Society after all those years more easy. "So you say you are short on captains?" asked Nakajima. "I could probably take over one of the empty spots." he said. Then Nakajima's mind went back to his old divisions. "When I last served here, I was a member of the 2nd Division and a captain of the 13th." said Nakajima. "Are my old divisions in good hands?" he asked. "Who now are the captains of 2nd and 13th? asked Nakajima. Nakajima's heart nearly stopped when the 4th Espada was mentioned. "It is unfortunate that the 4th Espada came, for she has a terrible power. She can seduce even the most loyal Shinigami into betrayal..." he said. "So, could you please explain to me what exactly happened with the 4th Espada and the evil Vizard on that night?" asked Nakajima.

"that vizard was my vice captain. A fact I am willing to remedy. As for the 2nd and 13th division. I can say that the second dIvIsuon Is In excellent habds as captaIn amaya Is a very good captaIn.the.13th I can't speak for as I do not know the new captaIn very well." I say whIle carefully look at the dword hand of our vIsItor

Nakajima was happy to hear that one division he'd once served in was in good hands. However, he wanted to know about 13th Division. And, he also wanted to know just how many captains there were now. "How many captains do we actually have now?" asked Nakajima, fearing that there were not enough captains if the Espada should attack. "Also, what divisions have no captain now?" he asked. "For you do realize that I have the strength of a captain and could fill an empty spot." said Nakajima. Now, Nakajima decided that the time had come to ask his final question. "Could you at least tell me the name of the 13th Division captain so that I may speak with him some time?" asked Nakajima. Nakajima was worried about the Gotei 13, seeing it so greatly reduced in strength from the last time he was here.

"I believe the 13th division captain was called Akira Nakamura and he did a good job of bringing the 13th back to it former self. now as to the open captain spots well i think the 1st, 8th and 12th are all open." i say as i lightly tap the hilt of my zan taping out a thunderstorm like tune.

I quickly walked up to the Visored and began asking him many questions about his life. When did he become a visored and how? Was having a hollow annoying? What was the hollow's favorite food? Was there any special trash that Hollows threw out?(question from my char but is still being approved).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum